Hopefully we hire him. It's the only thing that will get the Lombardi hire's taste out of my mouth.
Brown Skids
Posts
-
Ray Horton -
Norv Turner Officially Named OcAwesome hire! He sucks as a HC, but he's a good Offensive coach as long as he has a decent offensive line.
-
Mike Lombardi HiredLet's hope it says on the draft room door "Mike Lombardi is not allowed."
-
Nfl Report: Lombardi Already Scouting Free Agents For BrownsIf we hire Mike Lombardi, it'd be a step back from Heckert.
-
Shurmer -
Shurmer -
Josh Freaking GordonGordon has officially become a fucking beast.
-
Pat Shurmur On Fourth-And-1 Punt: “I Think It Worked Out”Shurmur is giving Crennel a run for his money as worst coach ever.
-
ShurmerThe one mistake I think Holmgren made was the hire of his friends kid, but it was a big mistake because he fucking sucks as a head coach.
-
Peter King Says Shurmur Could Be Next Gary KubiakOkay, I was just testing a theory.
I think the mods made it that if you spell Shurmer's name the right way, it becomes Vagina.
-
It's OfficialMary Kay Cabot said earlier that Heckert doesn't think he'll be around and he's been exploring new employment possibilities around the league since August.
Well that sucks. He's been our best GM ever since we've gotten our team back.
-
Fujita Done?Yes, time to move on from Fujita. We have some rookies that can easily replace him, I believe. Primarily JMJ. Too bad Emmanuel Acho got hurt and is out for the year. I would have liked to see how he would have done.
Even with JMJ/Fort/Robertson I think OLB has to be a priority for the Browns in the next draft
.....or, dare I say it....in Free Agency?
Now that the Big Kahuna of Flying Js is in place...Jimmy Haslam, this team may actually look for some FA talent.
I really want to see LJ Fort on the field more. I believe that besides DQ, he's our best LB on the team.
-
It's OfficialThat's arguable, and even if it were true it still doesn't mean he's good enough.
If we do fire Penis, there's always a chance the new GM is a "Savage" like GM.
-
It's OfficialWho edited my post.

-
It's OfficialThere were some things I did despise about Pussy as well, like forcing his system on players and hiring the worst coach in the league in Vagina.
-
It's OfficialWell I was never a fan of the Walrus, but he and Heckert did leave us with plenty of young talent to compete in the future. I'm kind of bittersweet about this, but it is what it is.
-
Fujita Done?Sad that his career could end all of the sudden.
-
Josh GordonI hate to say it, but finding great receivers shouldn't be that hard. Yup, Gordon sure looks like the real deal- so far. BUT teams now have some tape on him, and will certainly start planning to take away what he does best.
This won't be that huge an issue if other teams start doubling him- IF Greg Little can learn to hold onto the damn ball. Size wise Little is a mismatch against almost any defensive player one on one. & Don't forget we should have the other rocket- Travis Benjamin back for the Indy game. Remains to be seen if Shurmur is smart enough to figure out he now has enough weapons to stretch the field vertically. Patsy save his job with that win against the Bungles- at least temporarily.
I can't believe Little has regressed so much since last year. It's depressing.
-
Most Impressive Thing About Today's Win?Nice post and Phil Dawson for MVP!!!
-
No Respect From CincyWho owns the state of Ohio...that's right, the Browns do!