I registered just so I could come over here and whine (in a petty and selfish way).
Thanks to Ken "Big Bucket of Fail" Dorsey, I lost my fantasy league playoff after leading the league all season long 
But I knew I was sunk on Sunday - even though my opponent needed 18 points to win - when I saw he had Philly's D against the Browns pitiful, pitiful offense.
Still, I was ahead until Dorsey's final INT. Then, when there was a mere flicker of hope, the Browns' **** DEFENSE scored. The DEFENSE for cryin out loud!
I was screaming for somebody in green to tackle McDonald at the 1 or 2 yd line just to give the offense a fighting chance to score. But no.
You faithful Browns fans have my sympathy.
I confess I'm a Saints fan, having lived in New Orleans for waaaay too long, but I've liked the Browns ever since my dad pointed to Jim Brown on our old black and white TV and said, "There's the best football player you'll ever see." At least you Cleveland fans haven't had 40 years in the wilderness like the Saints have.
Good luck next year, and I hope Quinn is worth the wait.