If you want to come out of the closet Steely is there to help.
I mean the guy carries a long hard rod, Its kind of a dead give away of his sexual preference
If you want to come out of the closet Steely is there to help.
I mean the guy carries a long hard rod, Its kind of a dead give away of his sexual preference
Is it me or does Cribbs seem so much faster then what he is right now?
He looks more explosivre. I think it has alot to do with him beefing up because the man is built like a beast if you have seen him without pads on. Im sure the extra load the Browns have asked him to carry getting bigger was a necessity. I remeber i was at this game and this was when I bought my Cribbs jersey. My cousin bought a Winslow thinking it was the safe bet. Ha! Haha 17 drops the first pass of the game.
This fact that Eric Wright is even on that is laughable. Couldn't bring myself to vote for him or Elam.
Love how humble this guy is and really pumped me up to hear he has a playing for playoffs mindset at 3-6.
Dont know if this has been posted yet but our beast of a back reppin the Browns.
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-conte...iew-Smaller.mp3
Homotron said:
Oh get over it. As I said in my previous altercation my sister is finishing her Masters degree in special education. Nice deflection dip sh.it. It still doesn't detract from your completely moronic statement nor my point that individuals with Downs syndrome typically make emotional statements based very little in tangible fact.And just a FYI nothing that ever leaves your mouth is intelligent.
This is almost like saying I have a black friend so I can be racist. It makes you sound apathetic and very uneducated. Just my 2 cents.
Anybody know how to get in contact with TJ ward before Sunday? This d-bag needs put into his place, the god damn ground, followed by a stretcher.
@bossward43 on twitter. Already sent him this gem. @bossward43 I'm already buying your jersey but if you lay the lumber on @officialbraylon and shut his mouth you will forever be my favorite.
i can say hes better than pryor because ive watched both ohio state games this season and both michigan games this season and pryor looks absolutely terrible.......robinson however, is the only glimmer of hope that michigan has right now
Canton Legend I'm sorry but im going to call you out on this. First of all how can you say that Pyror looks absolutely terrible? He has a 158.69 QB rating 480yrds passing an a TD to INT ratio of 4/0 not to mention 130 yrds rushing. I dont understand what Buckeye games you have been watching but it must not be the Marshall or Miami games the rest of us have. Secondly look at the great competition scUM has been playing against. UConn a womens basketball school who they only beat by 20, ND with a brand new coach and currently unranked.
When this little twig 190lbs Robinson gets into Big Ten play hes not going to last 3 games before an injury. Dick Rod is going to get this kid killed and everyone will see why he's over hyped. I respect your opinion but on the Pryor subject... You're just wrong