this was actually Hoyer's 2nd bad game in a row. He now has the worst completion % in the league. Only 1 full time starter has thrown less TD passes and he has one less game played. and Hoyer has the nerve to say get rid of Manziel or I wont come back..
brownie12
Posts
-
F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer -
all the love for Hoyer?all of your points are well taken... at least the NON rant points. I was just asking opinions. I am just a big stat guy, especially on % because that shows consistency over the long haul. His low % has just been a concern, hopefully the run game will continue to be strong.
-
all the love for Hoyer?Hey, we are winning and winning is the most important thing. But, all I hear about is how Hoyer is playing at such a high level and everything. But according to NFL stats, his completion percentage is one of the lowest in the league 60.3%. Now, he has taken care of the ball, only 1 INT, which is great. But only 7 TD passes, again one of the lowest in the league. I'm not trying to bash the guy, but I am just saying his stats do NOT equal all the praise that he seems to be getting. Actually the offense would probably be more productive with a guy that throws 12-13 TDs and 3-4 INTs..