I’m honestly surprised it’s that close. They (the browns) haven’t looked good at all. If I was a betting man I’d lay the points in a heartbeat. I hope I’m wrong.
brownie4412
Posts
-
WEEK 3 - BROWNS 2.5 point early underdogs vs the LA Rams on SNF O/U 51 in CLEVELAND, OH! -
***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***Fuckity fuck fuck fuckity fuck
Why don’t you pop another one lightweight? This is getting good.
-
***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread*** -
***Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***I knew it was too good to be true. I’m glad I didn’t get overly excited.
P.S.
Goodell, Kraft, Haslam and the rest of the NFL hierarchy can suck my middle class, white, republican dick. You won’t get another red cent out of me.
-
2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Opening Week 1Is that true....is Dayton really not a primarily Bengal fan area? And does Dayton have its own separate network TV stations from the Cincy market? (Akron does not).
It’s a swing state gip. 10 years ago every billboard off I-75 thru downtown was “who dey” something or another. Recently, not so much. Dayton is the perfect microcosm of the modern bungles fan.
-
Prediction ThreadWhat teams will win each division...and which teams will make the WC?
NFCE Eagles; NFCS Panthers NFCN Bears NFCW Rams Wild cards: Packers, Seahawks
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Browns AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Steelers, Chargers
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Bears vs. Panthers AFC Browns vs. Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Panthers vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?...assume...offense
Aaron Rodgers a bad team really pulled along by his skills to at least make playoffs gives him MvP
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Myles Garrett. He will shine this year
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Duane Haskins
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
The other Josh Allen....rookie for the Jags.
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Miami, or Arizona. Go with Miami.
NFCE Cowboys; NFCS Saints NFCN Vikings NFCW Rams Wild cards: Bears, Eagles
AFCE Patriots; AFCS Jaguars AFCN Steelers AFCW Chiefs Wild cards: Browns, Titans
Who will be in the AFC and NFC title games?
NFC Saints vs Rams AFC Jaguars vs Chiefs
Who will the Super Bowl competitors be?
Saints vs. Chiefs.
Who will the MVP of the league be?
Mahommes
Who will be the Defensive Player of the Year?
Yannick Ngakoue
Who will be the Offensive Rookie of the Year?
Kyler Murray
Who will be the defensive Rookie of the Year?
Devin Bush
What team will end up getting the First Pick in the Draft?
Cincinnati
-
Knockoff JerseysMy older Reebok stuff "Made in Indonesia". My year old Nike jersey "Made in Guatemala".
Fair enough- but that's pretty unrealistic. When you're clothes shopping (any clothes) take a look at the labels, or look at the stuff in your closet. I'm willing to bet you won't be able to find a single item "Made in America" from 100% American fabric. The US garment industry got destroyed around 50 years ago, for reasons I don't recall. Yeah, part of it is (and it's not just athletic manufactures like Nike, Reebok, Under Armour et al) it's everybody- because they can pay those workers diddly squat compare to what they'd have to pay here in the US...
And that's exactly my point. Did you see the pictures of that mayfield knock-off? That looks spot on. What makes a $150 sweatshop jersey better than a $25 sweatshop jersey? The astronomical profit margin? I bet the people making earn practically the same wage. I buy my jeans at Wal-Mart because their cheap, I don't care where they came from. If I wanted to buy all "made in the USA" I would expect to pay a premium price because the people making them aren't living on $1 a day.
-
Knockoff JerseysThey look nice. When the NFL gets wind of their operation, Giudo will show up to shut them down. I understand the need for some guys on a budget to save money, but what they're doing is illegal as hell.
It's not because I'm on a budget, it's the principle of it. If the "real" thing was made by nike out in Oregon, then they could justify the price tag. But it's not. They're coming out of the same asian sweatshops as the "fakes." Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you have to buy it.
-
Knockoff JerseysTHAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
-
Knockoff JerseysYeah, I checked- $75 bucks is the going price for Nike kid's jerseys. Happy hunting if that's too steep for you. If that irks you, you ought to see the rip off prices they're charging for concessions at games.
No doubt I'm sure , but ill never even see concession prices because I can't even come to grips with ticket prices. It would cost me $1,000 to take my family to a game this year. That's absurd. But hey, I'll trade $10 tickets for a competitive team anytime. I can watch at home.
-
Knockoff JerseysYou can get Johnny Manziel jerseys cheap. I bet your kids would probably still like those.
By the way...this site sells Browns paraphenalia....try checking it out.
Not my kids. They're both old enough to know better, plus I'd never send them to school 16 times in a Johnny Football jersey.
Yeah I checked out the "store". Just a link to the same overpriced Chinese garbage nike is peddling. Given the choice to cut one of the two out, I choose Nike.
-
Knockoff JerseysWhere are ya'll getting them? Both my kids have outgrown their Joe Thomas jerseys and I refuse to spend $200 for something they'll just outgrow again. $75 plus tax for a kids jersey is ridiculous. I bought a Richardson fake back in 2012 for $25 and it looked really good but I found it on craigslist. dhgate has loads of them but there's so many different sellers there's no way to tell who's peddling good ones. Have any of you guys ordered recently?
-
Defensive observations from tonights game...Kirksey was already a goner after this season. If Wilson and Taki-Taki keep playing like they did last night Schobert's days are numbered. Taki-Taki looked like he belonged. He has a chance to be the jewel of this draft class. That guy can play.
-
Callaway suspended for substance abuseHonestly we don't need him, or that kind of baggage hanging around the locker room. The dorse should take the next few weeks and try to trade him. Someone will take him.
-
Bengals fans taking OBJ trade well...Not sure l caught the segment you mentioned but l listen to my fair share of WLW to and from work (their traffic reports have saved me from being late a few times) and they interview Lapham frequently during the season. Last year was the downest l think l’ve ever heard him when talking about the Bengals, especially towards the end of the season. The pauses he would take before answering a question, the occasional sigh. You could hear his disappointment through the radio.
And Bengals fans really are the worst. I have many in friends and family. They’re the most uppity and annoying bunch when they are going good, and then yeah, disappear into a hole when they start going bad. It’s not even fun to razz them when they’re sucking. It feels like kicking a cripple.
I’m at work so I haven’t listened to it, but I’m pretty sure this is it. Again, fuck Dave Lapham and all that he stands for. My Browns are not a team you can make excuses for. Especially since we all know the bungles history of having “class.” I’m sure he was just distraught when that rapist Jeremy Hill jumped into the dawg pound. I’d love to hear his opinion on all the class Ochostinko displayed over the years.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Bengals/status/1066818508523216896
-
Browns LBs - key to the defense taking a giant leap forward?Yes and No. I don't think it's any one particular player but more so the depth that's now available. Also the ability to actually convert 1st downs on offense is HUGE. I think the defense was better by leaps and bounds the moment Baker took over. The offense with Tyrod was flat out anemic and the defense never had time to catch a break.
-
The official Terry Pluto threadAfter thinking about it for awhile one big KEY component the offense might greatly help the defense by establishing more ball control and time of possession getting leads and greatly cutdown on defense plays and tackles......isn't that what winning teams do? Eh?
(new tablet new spell checker which I have to keep checking....sheesh)
This exactly.
Remember all those teams from the 2000's that had "good defenses"? We would hang around all game then just completely shit the bed in the 4th quarter? Those teams couldn't muster more than 4-5 wins because the offense couldn't stay on the field. That's exactly what brought them down. Any defense good or bad needs rest.
-
Duke Dumps his AgentYeah I love Duke as much as the next guy but he's really done nothing to help his situation. The dorse isn't going to trade him until the season gets going. Not until Hunt's suspension is almost over, or someone else in the league is desperate for a back. Hopefully before the season starts he realizes that the best way to go about this is to make himself more attractive to other teams with his play.
-
Bengals fans taking OBJ trade well...I listen to the radio occasionally when I'm driving or doing busy work. I avoid 700 WLW and 102.7 WEBN on game days SOLELY because of Dave Lapham.
He sounds like a goddamn chimp with his beanbag caught in a vice when he's "calling" games. I don't even think that most Bengals fans like him either.
I’m not gonna lie. If the bungles lose on a Sunday, or better yet lose to my brownies on a Sunday, I can listen to WLW all afternoon. The sound of those flowing tears is music to my ears. See, as others have alluded to, I also live right in the center of bungle land. My hatred for that team and it’s fan base is profound. To me Dave Lapham is EVERY bungles fan and EVERY bungles fan is Dave Lapham. They all belong to it, no exceptions.
Did anyone one else see his awesome “victor with jerk” post game segment after Randall and 6 clowned Hue Jackson last year? It was amazing, you can literally feel him starting to tear up. Like a big fat playground bully that isn’t used to someone kicking his ass.
This is new team with a killer instinct. Put your foot on the throat and mock them about it until they quit squirming. I absolutely love it.
-
Bengals fans taking OBJ trade well......In other news, Bengals first round selection Jonah Williams, who was selected #11 overall is lost for the season.
When it rains, it pours. ???
All joking aside, I hope he recovers well, never wish players outside of Pittsburgh to get hurt.
To hell with that. I hope he retires too. The Bungles are to my generation ( I’m 30 ) what the Steelers were to my fathers. Their fans bring out the worst in me. Then there’s Dave Lapham.... actually never mind. I hate them.The worst part about this afc north take over will be the Bengals fans. They’ll go into hiding and we won’t get to rub salt in the wound. Those idiots want to prance around in those Halloween uniforms acting like Akili Smith and Peter Warrick never happened. Well guess what sunshine? It did. Their 15 minutes is finally over.