Why would you think that I posted those for the purpose of humor?
Not a huge Brett Favre fan. lol
Why would you think that I posted those for the purpose of humor?
Not a huge Brett Favre fan. lol
I guess Favre did go out on a bad note for all the teams he played with.
Haha. Thank you for the humor. I'm just glad we never had to deal with him in Cleveland!
I think the only reason Childress ran on 1st and second down would be because they have fucking Adrian Peterson. If we had AP.. I would be pissed if we didn't run on 1st and 2nd down. Actually, if my mind serves me right, they were pretty much a pass first in his last two years as head coach when Brett was at the helm. And Brett's "unclutchness" was probably a good reason they didn't make it to the super bowl. I think he'll be just fine.
Heckert has said and has proven that he will not go after big name people through free agency! We will not get Williams, Djax (who is worse poison than T.O in my opinion) Vjax, or any other big name free agent. We will build through the draft and may get two or three cheap veteran FA's. I'd love to play madden with you guys and get my hopes up but its just not going to happen. No one wants to come to the browns either, so its us and our draft picks against the world. Now that being said, My predictions.. just a few scenarios.
R1 #4...#6 We will not move up in the draft, and the picks will probably go luck, blackmon, kahlil. I see us probably trading back to washington. If anyone saw Quinton Coples at the senior bowl, I thought he did an excellent job. I would also looove to see us get Michael Floyd, who in my opinion is the best receiver in the entire class. This is a can't miss spot. Jonathon Martin is another I wouldn't mind seeing us get.
My pick: Michael Floyd
R1 #22: Burfict is the Troy Palamaulu of linebackers in my opinion. I've seen a good bit of videos and a few of his games. He could be one of the best in the game, and who cares if he is "too angry on the football field" Screw that.. james harrison is always mad, and from the looks of it, Burfict is faster. He can learn the OLB position, and that will give us someone who can rush the quarterback. Someone who can knock Big Ben on his ass! I think M Ingram is going to be a pretty darn big bust. He is short, has tiny arms, and will probably get manhandled on the next level, so please Tom H, do not draft him.
My pick : Vontaze Burfict
R2 #36: Dwayne Allen
R2 #38 (from wash hopefully): Lamichael James. May be a round reach, but the dude is fast. What a great change of pace back if we resign Hillis. We need playmakers and I don't have a hard on for him, but the dude really is good, and I think he could be a little darren sproles.. maybe better.
I think our line will be good next year. Draft a couple more later on, but I think Pinkston grew up a lot this year and lavao will only get better. Deep corner class and we will find someone.