Browns fan 1977
Posts
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜? -
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?@dutch-oven said:
With any luck you'll pass out soon and choke on your own vomit, saving everyone from you being a whiny twat on these game threads.
You sure cry alot about someone you never even met lmao talk about lame
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?I think I might start drinking
I started around 11 lol
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?@dutch-oven said:
You do realize you bring nothing to these game threads except being a miserable twat, right?
Nobody wants to read your constant whiny posts.
If I don't like someone I just block or ignore them yet some how i still see what you post, then again I don't block people because once I turn off the pc they all go away,
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?@dutch-oven said:
You do realize you bring nothing to these game threads except being a miserable twat, right?
Nobody wants to read your constant whiny posts.
But to clear things up what do you bring to the table besides crying about what someone else posts?
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?Hey guys to his credit he PM'd me the youtube connection so I could watch the game.?
I always get bitchy on here I don't blame them but being a cry baby makes me feel better
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜? -
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?Yes, the NFL is fixing a game that has absolutely no impact on anything.
has a impact on us sweeping the division champs
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?PI my ass fuck this bullshit fixing games against the Browns
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?Once again seems Browns only play 1 half of football smh no tackles horrible effort
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?sorry just saw this
-
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜? -
?⬜?Official sweep of the Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread ?⬜?Let me know if you want me to post a You tube stream of the game today
-
Kevin StefanskiThe Raid UHS game was the worse play calling there was.
-
Doug Dieken Retiring from the BoothWhoever they get to replace him will have to put up with Jim D bullshit and like getting yelled at all the time, Many people refused to work with Jim D
-
Is Monday Night Football blacked out -
new quarantine rulesno - they still refuse to admit where it came from. EVERYTHING they do,
is for more control, more power, more wealth, more votes.
That is why most of what they do fails, and even backfires - solves no problem - even creates new problems.
True however they wont come out and say they were wrong instead they will spin the story and say "why it didn't work" making it our fault or some other garbage, Funny they stopped talking about to flatten the curve . then again i stopped watching the mocking birds
-
Clickbait? Maybe but stillUp until 2007 we have had a pure shit O line, In 2007 IMO we had 1 of the best O lines in the NFL, JT rookie year, Ryan Tuckers last season ( all but 1 game in 2008) Hank Fraley at center and we scored Eric Steinbach from FA from Cinntucky. All in all a great O line.
-
Is Monday Night Football blacked outI can always post a you tube stream if anyone needs it but is should be fine.
-
Official Browns at Packers Game ThreadCan we finally be done with Baker?
I agree