Hollywood Higgins
BROWNS-MILF
Posts
-
***Official Browns Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread*** -
A little help please.I bought my husband tickets to the game Sunday for his birthday. This will be our first game. I need advice as to where to park for tailgating are we allowed to drink? We are in section 121, I hope that is a good section as to have fun and get a good view of the game. Any advice would help me. Thanks.
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day ThreadPasztor had a hell of a game.
I can't wait to see Gordon and Pryor on the field together.
-
* * * Official Raiders @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *These announcers for real? They talk about the raiders like they are the packers or something.
-
* * * Official Titans @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *
I agree. Go up 17. You get the ball first in the second half.Faded said:
Kick...the...freakin'....FG
-
* * * Official Titans @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *Wow mariota got rocked.
-
***Official Browns @ Falcons Game Day Thread***I miss the hoyer that never turned the ball over.
-
***Official Browns @ Falcons Game Day Thread***I have hated this about Gordon all along. It looks like he does not give 100% all the time.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***Crowell??? Wtf
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***The only thing I can think of is pettine did not want them to have the ball back cause our defense is horrible.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***Our linebackers are horrible.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***I'm tired of seeing Tate. Where the hell is Crowell?
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***That was a very nice play by haden.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***I agree. Yes it touched the ground. But it's allowed to come into contact with the ground.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***McDonald is playing well. LOL
-
Week 17 Game Thoughts: Browns @ SteelersNo face guarding penalty. If that was the browns it would of been called.
-
Week 17 Game Thoughts: Browns @ Steelers
I think he is starting back material.Baker is a bright spot!
-
Week 17 Game Thoughts: Browns @ SteelersDo you guys think Gordon shys away from any contact at all. Why does it look like he always is lally-gagging.
-
Week 17 Game Thoughts: Browns @ Steelers
You saying that because he does not catch a ball that was three yards behind him. He is the best 2nd receiver on the team.Can we stop pretending Cooper is any good now? We need a complete overhaul at the WR position outside of Gordon