When do playoffs start
Browns
Posts
-
Woof Woof (Week 7) -
49Ers Win! - Peanut Butter Jelly Time!Thought we would have more 49ers trolls on here by now
-
The Very First Hint Of A Decent Team And We Turn Into The Old BrownsI'm getting sick and tired of hardesty.

-
The Very First Hint Of A Decent Team And We Turn Into The Old BrownsCan someone teach Hardesty how to catch the ball!!
Hardesty came from the University of Tennessee so I shouldn't expect much from him.
-
Woof WoofIs losing by 70 points the all time record for worst loss?
-
Supplemental Trivia Old Name For Now Town1. Jacksonville
4. Cincy
5. St. Paul Minny
-
Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday ThreadGot me worried
-
Jell-O Wrestling Challenge Pt 2I thought I was about to lose there. I have a flair for the dramatics.
-
What's Going On With Peyton Hillis?He'll be ok.
-
Does Mcgee Make It To Week Two?I don't let him get out of training camp.
Bring in some guy literally off the street.
-
Ugly EarlyOh my gawd
-
Joe Haden Is The ManYes, yes he is
-
Ugly EarlyThat was a perfect situation for our punter
-
Ugly EarlyWe've held Green catchless today..mostly thanks to haden.


-
Ugly EarlyDidn't know Buster Skrine made the team.
-
Ugly EarlyGradowski in?
-
Ugly EarlyOk first half. Just improve in the 2nd half.
-
Ugly EarlyWhat is Zastudil doing these days
-
Ugly EarlyThe record for penalties in a game is 22
-
Ugly EarlyWHAT KIND OF CALL WAS THAT?!