And we are 50 years removed...
Browns11606
Posts
-
So.. -
So..True, 8 years prior to drafting Flacco.
The Stoolers were 9 years removed from a SB before drafting the Rapist.
-
So..Well I don't know. I'm no professional all I know is we've been garbage from top to bottom for far to long. And I have no anwser.
-
So..I mean if there's a sure fire guy yeah you absolutely take him. But how often is that and you need to be able to evaluate talent which we cannot do.
-
So..God forbid you get a gm and coach that are competent and can work together...
-
So..Personally were a long ways away and I don't give a shit what happens but farmers definitely gotta go.
-
So..That's why I said attempt to build this team haha
-
So..Now that's not to say he hasn't had a great season but McCown played decent and we're still 3 and 12.
-
So..The Jets are 10-5..because of Fitzpatrick right? I know Johnny is probably not the answer but anyone who thinks a quarterback will fix this team is delusional. We need to keep attempting to build this team before we draft a quarterback.
-
Broncos gameI won't even start it mark..good game