I know there must be a way but I'd love to figure out how to sync the radio broadcast with the television feed.
I was a big fan of Neverland Chandler, may he rest in peace but Jimmy Donovan does a hell of a job.
That would be awesome!! I never had the privlidge of listing to chandler. But yeah donovan makes it awesome even during the blowouts
WSS
B
browns1986
@browns1986
Posts
-
Browns games on radio -
Browns games on radioI would go on the website of the stations that broadcast the games. Maybe on there they have archived the game broadcasts for listening. Not, sure....have never done it...but that is my best suggestion. Or, as someone said, check the Browns website.
(or even call the radio stations...they may be able to guide you)
Thanks, im gunna try that!
-
Browns games on radioHi all, im new here, was hoping anyone could tell me if theres a way to listen to browns replay of the radio broadcast for past games this season. I love donovans voice!