I think RGIII should be on the Skins. He's a newbie but he has valid potential. In my opinion, RGIII would be a great QB. He just need time to get familiar with the team. He's a rookie so give him a shot!
Browns2012
Posts
-
Skins And Rg3 -
Peyton Confirmed To Be ReleasedSeriously?
1. He would never come here.
2. There is no way of knowing his health status.
3. He doesn't have many years left.
4. One big hit and it could end his career or leave him paralyzed.
As much as I like Manning, no thanks. We need a long term answer at qb, not a band aid.
As much as I don't want to admit it, I think it's true. Manning was with the Colts for about 14-15 years. Since he's been with the team for that long and the age he is now, it's going to be hard for him to find another team. If he eventually does find another team, how long will he last with that team before he realizes that he wants to retire. I think it's best that he retires because he's a bit old. He's 35. So in about what 3-4 years his body is going to turn against him and he won't be able to perform to the best of his ability like someone younger than him. Maybe his time is up. Sorry Manning but maybe you need to retire.
-
Another Rg3 Blow A Knee ThreadThe question is will H&H blow away all of their work from previous trades on one player.
Blown knee Rg3 is not worth the risk
Ummm...okay well RGIII has blown his knee a couple of years ago. He's a track runner as well so I'm sure his knee is back to normal. Everyone is acting like he blown his knee two weeks before Combine. It' really not that serious. Even the greatest has injured themselves before but has made an incredible comeback. For example, (I know this example is about basketball...but) look at Kobe Bryant. He broke his nose, he has a bad wrist, and he had bad knees (until he went to Germany to have the pain taken away) and he is playing one of the best games he has played in his 16 season with the Lakers.
If Kobe can still play with injuries, then RGIII can play with a blown knee that happend years ago! Everyone just needs to give RGBIII a try and let him prove to everyone what he is made of.
-
Rgiii Interview/chris Mortensen Interview With Bleacher Report's Nfl Draft 365Robert Griffin III also known as RGIII has been selling his interviews ever since he has declared for the NFL Draft. I'm very hopeful that the Browns are able to trade him up.
I don't think he'll be a "can't miss" prospect because I don't think there's a such thing as a "can't miss" QB in the NFL. But he'll definitely be a great asset as a QB for the Browns. I don't think there is anyone else that's a better option than RGIII
Here's for hoping that RGIII will be wearing Seal Brown, Burnt Orange and White in next season's game!
Also, Chris Mortensen discusses our offseason in the video as well!