FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Lets take a Look :vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS L
@ Denver Broncos W
@ Baltimore Ravens L
vs CINCINNATI BENGALS W
@ Buffalo Bills W
@ Pittsburgh Steelers L
vs GREEN BAY PACKERS W
@ Chicago Bears L
vs BALTIMORE RAVENS L
@ Detroit Lions W
@ Cincinnati Bengals W
vs SAN DIEGO CHARGERS L
vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS L*
@ Kansas City Chiefs W
vs OAKLAND RAIDERS W
vs JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS W
So...9-7 *10-6 IF they grow a set of Balls and Finally Beat The Steelers Once this Year. Thats Probably Playoffs. Either way Better Days for Cleveland. I know most of You guys dont Give a FREAK what My opinion is. But I have predicted the Steelers Record with in One Win each year for 6 of 7 years now.
( The Last defense of the SuperBowl was the expection I Predicted 11-5)
(Pittsburgh 13-3 this year ...*12-4 IF the Browns are ready to make a series of this again)
I think this just about right i hope to see a steal from the steelers but i think we can get one from the Ravens to. I also believe we can sneak a win out of Chicago the key part is to not mess up on games we know that were capable of winning remeber the 2007 season a missed field goal in Oakland cost us the playoffs