@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Tampadawgs,
you know, you take a lot of shit from me, and I don't know how old you are, but it really doesn't matter because I want to tell you something.
At the end of the day, of all the shit we do in life, work, watch football, bowl, play guitar, chase women, whatever it is, not a lot of it really matters in life. Honestly, in the grand scheme of things, 100 years from now, all this headaches and energy we spend on the Browns won't amount to a hill of beans.
However, the one thing I always believed is, whatever we do in life, the thing that gives it value or not, is the effort we put into it. In other words, it doesn't matter if what we are doing makes no sense to the rest of the world, if we are doing what we believe in, then we have every reason to be proud of our work and efforts.
You my friend are a great Cleveland Browns fan. Far more trusting and believing than I for sure. I was once like you, and you know, a part of me misses those times, but I digress.
You're a funny bastard, but you're a tough and honorable little bastard as well. You remind me of just how much a football team can mean to a guy. You are a First Class, A #1, Hall Of Fame, Superbowl worthy, authentic, undeniable Cleveland Browns fan.
Dude, you go right ahead and spell Holgram any damn way you want to. IF people don't like it, tell them to suck Ghoolie's unbelievably fat and beautiful pork stick.
Don't let anyone give you shit, my friend, You're aces with me.
Ignorance is bliss. Then one day you wake up with an edumacation and the blissfulness vanishes.
Sounds like the plight of tampadawgs' fandom.