Thanks for proving me wrong, Browns!
My Colt McCoy man-crush grows even larger!
Thanks for proving me wrong, Browns!
My Colt McCoy man-crush grows even larger!
As if there's ever a good time for a personal foul ... Gotta hold them to three here. I was really hoping that we'd turn the corner this season, but it's looking more and more like we're, "just the Browns being the Browns" like always.
I was really hoping Montario would have a huge game today (I guess he can still be a difference-maker) after getting hurt last year and getting the ball all day today.
Funny story, regardless of whose fans they were. Just when you think society can't get much dumber, a new candidate always seems to stand-up to accept the torch!
Exceptional signing. If a cornerstone player wants to make a career in one place, particular not a glitzy one, all the more reason to make it happen.
I agree: Hillis, McCoy and maybe Moore.
Not that a vet would come in and be a third QB, but, playing along, I'd like someone like Bulger (a QB with a successful career) to mentor Colt.
I missed the game (hope to watch it later today), but thanks for the great write-up, Earl34!
Voted no, but expect an improvement over last season. If the offense can do a better job controlling possession, that will be a major factor as well in helping keep the defense fresh and more effective.