Browns_Fucking_Rule
Posts
-
is hue gone on monday? -
Cutting Corey Coleman -
is hue gone on monday? -
is hue gone on monday?I think if there was a chance he would be blown out after 3 games, they would've just made the change in the offseason to start fresh. I have to believe that Huey has a longer leash this season than that.
The way I heard it was that dorsey wanted to bring in his own guy from the start but haslem wanted to honor his contract with hue. I wouldn't have been surprised if his leash was just a little bit tighter. Maybe even that of a 2-2 start? Maybe its not fair but this is league based on wins and what have you done lately's
-
is hue gone on monday? -
is hue gone on monday?Says whom? I really can't blame Hue for either one of the losses. No wasted timeouts so far. Penalties which were a problem all preseason actually went down week 1 to week 2. I still don't think he's a great HC but I don't see him being fired this early in the season no matter what happens Thursday night.
It was just and nfl insider who says he believes this is what is going to happen and he thinks that haley will replace him.
-
is hue gone on monday?I guess it wasn't monday but it sounds like it might be friday if we lose this thursday night
-
Josh Gordon Traded to PatsI have been saying that for 2 years now that we need to get rid of him
-
Josh Gordon Traded to PatsThe dumbest thing about this trade was not finding a way to do it before the season started
-
Josh Gordon Traded to PatsI think if he cant make it here he done. How do you hurt yourself at a photo-shoot?
-
Josh Gordon Traded to PatsFinally.. maybe we can actually get a team of players who really want to play football
-
OUR "Hard Knocks" ThreadI think that was one of the better coaching moments we were able to see from Hue so far. Being a players coach pays off in situations like that I think considering the wuss-fest that is the modern nfl but we will see.
-
Dez on his way ?Such positive talk from Dez.. I had a feeling it was going to fizzle out. Could almost see it in Dorsey's eyes.
-
Jackson trying to look stupid?I am not a Hue fan by any means and I didn't want them to keep him after last year's performance. But now that they have he has no excuse. As for Dutch's reply about Baker it's that I don't care what team or plan you have, you still have to play the best player available (if not you loose the team) and once he really learns the playbook if its him? Well, we got him as the qb of the future so it's going to be his team whenever he is ready for it... but throwing him to the wolves is the plan of a modern Browns managed team in my personal opinion.
-
Jackson trying to look stupid?I think I am willing to let things play out as opposed to just calling for peoples head like some know it all.. considering this is a bit of a different team than we have seen then before. Hue is the only one on a short leash here. Some of you guys claim to be fans but it doesn't sound like it when I read this stuff on here.
And Stanton should be the 2 and I think Haley would have him the 2. Maybe that could change later on in the year if there is an injury or Baker really turns it on. -
Adobe Creative CloudCan always check out the free trial
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-trial.html -
it's not an either/or thing(Hue vs 'are the players good enough').... -
Josh Gordon - the missing pieceI get what you're saying Clev... I just think it sends the wrong message to the team and the league and I don't think there will be any trade deals with him. Hell I don't even think anyone would pick him up if we cut him.
-
Josh Gordon - the missing pieceHAHAHAHAHA Not cutting this dumb Shmuck ASAP shows only that this organization hasn't learned a god damned thing.
-
Browns Coaching Staff to be fired, FO Likely Retained with addition of GMThe only prob I have with any of that is not firing Hue today. I'd like to see how Williams would respond to the situation.
