I think this is going to be a defensive battle.
brown upcoming record
0-2
1-3
2-5
ect
I think this is going to be a defensive battle.
brown upcoming record
0-2
1-3
2-5
ect
That is the fire the Browns used to have in the early 80's. Win or loose the Raiders played with balls!!!
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in. I’m so sick of people stating the case for Quinn that he was a better round draft pick (Tom Brady) was a 6th round draft pick. Or Quinn is from Ohio… I’m from Ohio should I be quarter back… The guy is a stiff I think they pulled Derek Anderson out last year after he scored 27 points but still lost because of the defense… When Derek was in the offense was not a problem it was the defense, so why did we change the offense around.
A high round draft pick doing nothing for us just like the old days with Bernie. The difference is Bernie could throw but not run. That interception quinn threw on 2nd down and 2 to go with no pressure, I mean no one within 4 yards. That just makes me give up. DA had a hell of a season with no Defence to back him up. That was the best QB since SIPE!!! 