brownscurse
Posts
-
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Browns -
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Brownslosing for so long has taken its toll....no doubt.
Its like browns fans expect the team to win every play. Its the most frustrating thing for me. We faced a powerhouse offense and had a great game. Yet, the doom and gloom prevails. The loser mentality is pathetic.
People need to learn how to handle emotions. I swear most browns fans have sand in their vsginas. Nauseating.
We just always feel like we are on the short end of the stick, even if we play great. Where is Da Burgh?
-
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Brownsa great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We were very frequently competitive, but never seemed to get the break. Today we played great, got the break, and showed heart and mental toughness at the end. What a mental boost for these players. I wouldn't want to play these hungry beasts next week!
-
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ BrownsI think it is time to change my user name
-
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ BrownsThis was a heck of a game! I love my Browns!
La maledizione e finito!
-
Game Impressions Week 2: Saints @ Brownsthe curse has been lifted! thank God. The browns are finally back. In the end, you lost, Modell. And our new Browns will eventually punish Flacco and his homies. Our time now begins. I have waited patiently since the mid to early eighties. What a great joy for this city to have a St. Ignatius Cleveland native to bring back home our team from Baltimore. Thank You for what promises to be a team with talent, gumption, heart, great coaching, and, more importantly, finally a team not since the late eighties that KNOWS HOW TO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersWas the cardiac kids also bullshit? I think not. That team could pull it out at the very end; you simply knew it was coming. Of course the curse is BS, I'm just trying to lighten the sadness. Un giornio, il Browns vinceranno
La maledizione continua
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersWith all due respect, this curse thing is bullshit.
Was the cardiac kids also bullshit? I think not. That team could pull it out at the very end; you simply knew it was coming. Of course the curse is BS, I'm just trying to lighten the sadness. Un giornio, il Browns vinceranno
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersAnd had we tried and missed the FG and the Steelers scored after being given the short field what woulod the two of you be saying?
I could not disagree more. Based upon what the D had done all 2nd half long... including the prior series where they had to shut down the Steelers twice due to the 4th down conversion n the fake punt... it was the right decision.
If there was an error it was in not staying with what worked on both sides of the ball late in the game.
If we missed the FG, why would the D not be able to hold them if they had done so the entire 2nd half?
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersToday is the first day I have actually considered removing my Browns License Plate (and I live in Nacogdoches, TX) Perhaps if I burn it, the curse will be browken. ha, ha
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersShanahan and Pettine, you definitely showed you know your trade. It is a shame that you will both have to experience the "brownscurse." Hopefully, after a couple of years in the brownscurse you will move on to greener pastures, where you can win, and we can bring in the next regime to also suffer the same fate. If Haslam was smart, he would not have bought the cursed franchise. Over time, this will be quite a blow to his ego. Did y'all see how redfaced he was in the booth when we started launching the comeback. I'd almost rather have had them flop like the old "Aints" of the 80's with their brown paper bag fans. At least, then, we could have an excuse (lack of player talent, coaching, etc). Bottom line is: We have talent: and great coaching. What I do know is this: With Brady or Peyton or Drew or Ben at QB, and Dorsett, Franco, Peyton, Dickerson, et al at RB, and Lynn Swann and Antonio Brown and Fitzgerald at WR, -- we still lose this game if they are in a Browns uniform. The curse lives on. Maybe I should embrace it instead of feeling frustrated.
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersI absolutely do not understand how you do not try a 54 yd. game winning field goal with no wind and sunny skies 70 degrees to win the game with 4 minutes. Perhaps that is a head coach with a defensive mindset. Either way, if we pin them at the 1 yd line Big Ben will still burn one of your younger DB's to get into FG range.
-
2014 Week 1 Game Impressions: Browns @ SteelersWhat a shame that after 40 years as a fan, I create this user name. Ever since the move to baltimore, this team does NOT know how to win. Doesn't matter who coaches or who plays. we used to be known as the cardiac kids. Glad they made adjustments and played their hearts out in the 2nd half, but I'll be honest, I am absolutely fed up with being competitive and still losing week after week and ending up 4-12, 5-11, etc! Many thanks Modell, maybe they should start calling the Squealers the new cardiac kids. P.S. How about the play of Hoyer and our RB's today? With Ben Tate again suffering a knee issue, I think Terrance showed some great moves today.