Its almost impossible to go 0-16 probally harder then 16-0 but I have a feeling we might seem more teams do both in the coming years thats how uneven the NFL is becomging the amazing thing is how fast a team can bounce back form a 1-15 or 0-16 year to become 8-8 in like a year.
B
Brownsfan1
@Brownsfan1
Posts
-
Browns picked to win zero games. -
Cool Browns T-ShirtsCheck out these shirts they are so cool.
www.theBrownsStore.com not sure if you can get them anywhere else but I bought mine online.
The V-neck is the only browns shirt I can get my girl friend to wear.
Thats not her in the pic, I swiped that from their site.
We saw one downtown and had to ask them where they got it.
-
First home preseason game may get blacked outIt better not get blocked out or I just bought a 52" TV for nothing that would suck!!