Any chance whatsoever of even getting Harbaugh to come in for an interview?
BrownsFan4Evr
Posts
-
Head Coach Search - Interviews -
The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 ThreadSanders? Please?
-
The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20th -
The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20thThat's roughng the passer on any other team except the browns.
-
The Official Browns vs Bengals Game Thread Oct 20thI have been a Browns fan since 1963 and I have never seen a team that looks this bad.
-
Kareem Hunt / He will play Sunday ! -
Kareem Hunt / He will play Sunday !Think he'll come? And do you want him?
I hope they can sign him, myself.
︎~~~~~~~~~~
︎ ?
︎~~~~~~~~~~
︎
You have got your wish, he has signed to play with the BROWNS again. mjp.
-
RIP Franco Harris............has passed away at 72. I know we all hate the Steelers, but Franco Harris was one great football player. What a tragedy on the 50th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception.........wow....just wow.
-
"The" ? Official Browns at Bengals Game 13 Thread • WEEK 14 • ? Those are sure some ticky tacky penalty calls against the Browns. I swear the NFL hates us.
-
Browns/Bills moved to DetroitWhat happens if the Bills can't get out of Buffalo?
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? It would be nice if you'd kindly fuck off.
Oh, keyboard warrior! ?
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? Josh Dobbs could have done better, right?
Would be nice to find out, wouldn't it?
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? Brissett on the sidelines playing video games!! LOL
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? I can see how to come back in this game! Don't let Brissett throw the ball.
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? Which is why I'd like to see Dobbs. Brissett just looks lost sitting there on the bench. O line or not, Brisett has zero pocket awareness, and makes stupid decisions with the ball. If his primary reciever isn't open, he's lost.
-
The ..... ? Official Browns at Ravens Game Thread Oct 23 ? Dobbs can do no worse. Brisett sucks.
-
??Official Game Day Thread NE Pats vs Your Cleveland Browns??Sorry, but I lost interest in Cleveland baseball when the Dolan's caved and changed the Indians name. I can't support a "woke" ownership.
-
??Official Game Day Thread NE Pats vs Your Cleveland Browns??Hey, Stefanski!!!!!!!
-
??Official Game Day Thread NE Pats vs Your Cleveland Browns??Bursett misses a wide open reciever for TD.
-
??Official Game Day Thread NE Pats vs Your Cleveland Browns??