previous 6 years? is this counting his college years too?
brownsfan72116
Posts
-
Intresting little fact on Peyton Hillis -
Peyton HillisBeing from Arkansas and watching Hillis through his entire college career, I love this pick up..Hillis has great hands, great size, and deceptive speed. He isnt a 4.4 guy or anything but get him in the open field and once he is moving, he keeps it going and is extremely hard to tackle.
I hope we utilize him for what he is and not just a fullback. He can play RB just as well as anyone on our team and has probably a better reception threat than anyone coming out of the backfield.
-
BIGGER BUST ?????????????How can you even answer this poll honestly.... I mean right now Couch was a bigger bust because he had more games for us to decide that, he was a true bust...didnt make it anywhere in the NFL, Quinn has barely played and we do not know his future on other squads after he leaves Cleveland. Quinn might end up being a bigger bust and if he drops out of the league in a few years than I would have to vote Quinn. But right now, you have to say Couch because he actually had time to prove himself on this team and many others.
-
It's final. The Browns will always be a bad team and I'm done with them.This is the dumbest post ever, first of all, if you are done with the Browns, than don't log in and say anything about them. Just be done with them. Second, do you root for a team because they win all the time or do you root for a team because they are in your blood. If you are rooting just because a team wins all the time, than you are a bandwagon fan and move onto your next team....maybe the Cardinals will be good again this year...
I understand wanting your team to win, I have been a fan since the early 80's and have not seen too many winning seasons but I will never give up on the Browns. Do I get pissed and hate that they are always losing....of course, But will I ever just be done with them.....NO ....whats the point, to go root for another team so my friends think I'm cool.... I really don't understand your point here...
I honestly didnt think the Browns had any bandwagon fans because in order to bandwagon, we had to be good at some point...and we havent been in many years, 07 was a fluke and an easy schedule..... regardless of who you root for, you have to be a passionate and loyal fan, if not, you are just a casual sports fan and a bandwagoner
what is the point of rooting for a team only when they win?
anyways, since you are done with this team, you probably wont read my message, but good luck rooting for the Cardinals....
-
NFL Network - Browns Preseason TV Schedule@dan-in-florida said:
I PM'd you the answer
send me some info on sopcast as well, only way I get to watch the games. Cant imagine why they dont play them in Arkansas lol
-
2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em ContestWell, second place isnt bad, but considering my picks from here I will probably drop big time after today and tomorrow.
-
Jacksonville releases WR Matt Jonesi watched him all through college as a Razorback fan, and he has the talent and raw ability to play any position, he was starting to break out last season as a reciever, keep in mind this wasnt his college role. As far as his character, he has been in some bad things lately, however, he never was in much of anything as a college player, and the last thing was really just a stupid probation violation. The coke is obviously very bad and we dont need someone on this team that is having to deal with that type of addiction, but I would love to see us pick him up. He will be going cheap and probably for a 1 year deal. I say lets go after him, see what he has and if he is going to be committed to football. As far as getting fired up as a player and showing emotion, this isnt your guy for that, he will break huge plays but he barely ever shows emotion..
-
BQ on Mike & Mike this morningAdaM said:
Man vs. Wild cant even begin to hold a candle against Survivorman. Bear has a camera crew and needlessly kills things and eats them purely for the gross-out factor.wrong! Bear is way better then Les, I watch them both and they both do more things then I would ever think about doing, but Les is Retarded, he sets down his camera, walks a mile, then has to walk back to get the camera, just for a stupid shot.... thats not cool, thats dumb.
Who cares if he has a camera crew, who cares if he gets to eat regular food. He still is informative about surviving. Bear is just smarter by not having to walk miles for no reason just to get a shot
-
Some Browns jokesBrowns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!
sorry ass losers.
Your team in the AFC Championship game and you are on our board fighting with us and making new topics how you don't think we are a rival to you guys.
This is honestly the funniest joke I have heard yet, you guys worrying about us when we are sitting at home and you guys are in the Championship game LOL!!!!
-
Steelers talk rivalryFREAKofSTEEL08 said:
the STEELER~BROWNS Rivalry will ALWAYS BE a Rivalry. Because HISTORY still means something. Yes Cleveland is down and out. And has been that way longer than a normal Bad stretch. But they will arise from the Ashes in the Future and ALL the Hatred will Ignite , and the thing will Blow up ! I respct the Browns , because i was raised to Hate the Browns not to Disrespect them. The Rivalry lives. The Intensity is down ... it just needs a Spark. (MAngini ??)I have trashed you on some of your posts before, but this honestly is a good and true post, I hate the Steelers, just because thats how I was raised, but that doesn't mean Im going to be an idiot and say you guys suck, because you don't. I honestly still think its a rivalry with the players as well, whether we are good or not or whether you guys are good or not.....I think the fans make it a huge rivalry too, because thats just how most of us were raised.
-
Some Browns jokesYour are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.
my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?
-
Some Browns jokes@yeahdaisafuturehofer... said:
Here are a few jokes:The Browns offense
The Browns defense
Braylon Edwards
Kellen Winslow
The Browns fans
For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there
-
Empty Seats?Zombo said:
See, that's just it ... we OWN you.
Your team is in the AFC Championship and you are HERE.
You spent your offseason cutting and pasting like a little school boy, then we took a dump on it, booted you in the ass and laughed at you.
You want to be us.
It's like when the Grinch stole Christmas and he's up on the mountain and he sees all the Who's in the town square singing and celebrating, and he's like "what the xxxx?"
You swept us, you are in the AFC Championship against the city that stole our team, and you come bounding through the doors ready to find us all demoralized and crying ... and ... we're fine. In fact we're laughing at you because you're here. We've been through everything, man, and nothing will stop us from loving the Browns.
I actually feel sorry for you, because you don't get it & you don't appreciate it.
If we were in the AFC championship we would be happy as pigs in shit. You are in the championship and you are here cussing and yelling because you can't understand why we are still so damn happy to be Browns fans. Well ... this is why.
If you guys were 4-12 you'd be kicking your dogs and talking hockey.
We are fired up for next year. Because it's great being a Browns fan.
Zombo
best post I have ever read on this board, because honestly its true
-
Broncos hire McDaniels as HCFREAKofSTEEL08 said:
THIS was your Guy.... I said from Jump Street I Hope Cleveland Doesn't Pick Josh McD !!! Thanks Clev.Honestly, why are you here and why do you even care, its one thing to post and defend things being said about Pittsburgh, but why are you even posting on this, please join Match.com and get a girl dude. Start chatting with someone else online other then people that hate you. I know its probably not often that you get to talk to people that dont hate you but, go try and find some people so you can quit stalking our board. Its really weird!
-
Empty Seats?FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Ya...Ok Sure your Right....: IN Case you've never been to a Game in Pittsburgh the AIR is Filled with Gold !!http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2778/050604bt6.jpg
The GOLD That you see ...are Called TERRIBLE TOWELS = Raised BIG $$$$ For Charity ! Steelers making reservations on US Air to Travel to the Super Bowl $499.99 ! Dumb Azzzz Hilarious Stupidity Of Cleveland Brown Backers ! Priceless....
you do realize you have more posts on another teams board then most Browns fans have on their own board, most people would call this creepy or even stalkerish.... do you have a problem that you need to discuss with someone? I guess talking to someone would mean leaving your house though. I swear I wish I could be a fly on the wall around all the loser Steelers fans houses that come on the board all the time. Absolutetly no life at all, its funny but becoming disturbing and sad
-
Empty Seats?Brown's fan accused Steeler fans of being fairweather fans. I proved them wrong. I only make comments in response to things others say.
fine, you arent fair weather fans, just weird for hanging on another teams board, that isnt even in the playoffs and hanging their all day long
-
Empty Seats?This is really weird, its almost like their own fellow Steelers fans dont want them on their boards, you my friend are a weird individual
-
THe AFC SB spot runs through Pittsburghinbreds usually turn on their own.....whether its their brother or dad or both
-
THe AFC SB spot runs through PittsburghFREAKofSTEEL08 said:
so You guys are like FAT Kids in Dodge ball ?? Wow... I didn't realize that. So Sorry ... Dont agree with picking on the Handicapped ! Wait ...just burn all your Browns Gear and you will be a little lighter (at least your Dressers will be ) Then we cant make fun of your whinny pathetic sorry azzzzzzzes ! And seriously , if you really wanna get rid of us. DONT have 3 or 4 threads disrespecting us EVERY TIME we stop by, we will just go quietly away !At this point, yes we are, that means we are the underdog, we havent won anything in awhile. You must have been that fat kid at dodgeball if you automatically referred to him as handicapped....Sorry I hit home with you on that one, I will try to use references that you understand next time. Ones that dont come so close to home Retard
You dont even know how to reply to my post, you replied to one of your fellow losers. You guys must be related, are these guys your uncles or brothers or both?
-
THe AFC SB spot runs through PittsburghYou say Retard crap about us and its okay but when we strike back we are bad?......
we are on our board....get it, see what the difference is? do you comprehend? do you need me to draw you a picture idiot?
secondly, look back at all of my posts, I dont mention you guys EVER, unless we are playing you that week.....I hate the Steelers, period, I never want you guys to win....but Im not obsessed with you guys and find every board you guys have so i can go post stupid things about you, honestly i have more of a life then that