Lol,nice reply miktoxic I also am well over 50. Those were good tim
es spend outside in the fresh air than in the house like kids now who spend it in front of game boxes in the house.
Lol,nice reply miktoxic I also am well over 50. Those were good tim
es spend outside in the fresh air than in the house like kids now who spend it in front of game boxes in the house.
I too remember ms E. Kitt as batwoman. Just to let you know Halley is black no matter what else is mixed with. A lot of states still have laws about 1/4 black still makes you black no matter how pale white you look. Myself love my own brown skin.
I have been a browns fan since jim Brown was playing and I have seen lived thru more heart ache than I care for. Lived thru the 80's in Denver NEVER will I root for another teamwork nor lose faith in the browns I am a true fan can some of you say the same? Bad coaches worse players still a fan! Now here we are 11 days b4 thereafter 3 picks out of the first 37 picks;2 of them in first 22 and you people are talking 0-16 ;2-14.That may happen but you know what I will still believe in the Browns. Faith is what we need now,our defense isgood our offense will be better. Just believe
Dear Brownsfanday1. There is 10 years worth of evidence on the inability of the Browns to turn things around. While some coaches did show courage and limited tactics and were unfortunately unable to turn around the fortunes of this club, Our current coach has shown nothing to warrant a stay in the NFL. The Browns fans argue among each other on who to take with our draft picks. The Browns fans argue with fans of their divisional rivals on game related topics. But there is no argument among Browns fans and between Browns fans and their rivals over the fact that Shurmur is clueless. Im sure half way though the schedule you may perhaps change ur name to Bengals/Steelersfanday1 or Brownsfandaylast !!!!
I agree it is a very very tough schedule we have but it pisses me off that so many have given up already. You pussies have no faith, now you see why we have to have Richardson,whoever is our wideouts. You show no faith in defense offense my team at all! Just turn in the schedule you chumps will be the same ones talking about I told you so when they start winning some games.