Hello everyone. Over the years I have read this forum, and It's awesome to see what other Browns fans think about the team. I am from Alaska and I grew up a Browns fan. To be honest with everyone (considering this is my first post ever) I chose this team because of two reasons. One: No football teams In Alaska. 2: I read about how the Browns got ripped out of Cleveland and the fan base (correct me if I'm wrong) demanded the team back. Not just the team though, the colors, the history, and the name back. I found that inspiring. I have been a big time Browns fan because of YOU fans, and I own that shit- even owning a Tim Couch jersey. <sigh> So, here I am in Utah defending my favorite football team with my roommate who is from fucking Minn. I just thought you guys that are from Cleveland would like to know that here in Utah, me and my teammates from Canada (I play collage hockey) root BIG TIME for the browns. You fans from Ohio made me the fan I am today, and if I get the time away from hockey next year, I will be coming to Cleveland to watch OUR team because of this fan base. Anyway, I just wanted to sign up and let everyone know that I will always be a Browns fan. Also, I'm not sure if this is what to do, I've never posted before...