Would love to think that Cleveland sure's up the WR position first and foremost with the draft. I don't know if Colt McCoy is the guy, but I just don't think we can continue to draft qb after qb when we don't have a right side of our OL and our receiver's almost lead the league in drops. We need to add some talent to the offense before we start analyzing McCoy to say whether he is a solid NFL qb or not. If you look to the best teams in the league, the only two teams built around running backs right now are the Ravens and the Niners and even they have playmakers at WR that can stretch a defense in Boldin/Smith and Crabtree. Little has yet to be that guy, and even if he turns out he will need some help. So for all intents and purposes I see the Browns certainly going to Blackmon if he manages to slip to number four, and I'm certainly hoping so. If not I'd like to see them either trade the pick or take Claiborne who would sure up our team at cb for years to come and then take the best available wr with pick 22.
I was just curious as to everyone elses thoughts on this topic, but I was really upset a couple years back when the Browns passed on LeSean McCoy when he was still on the board, and from the looks of things another back that could easily fit the skat back mold of the west coast offense and be a play maker akin to reggie bush/darren sproles/lesean mccoy is LaMichael James. I really like the idea of the Browns picking this guy up as early as the third round if he's available and although I know we certainly have to fill some other positions I can't help of think of how good of a compliment he would be to our offense especially with how often qb's check-down to the rb in the WCO. Hillis has great hands, but once he gets the ball his playmaking abilities aren't like that of a LM James. Thoughts?