Johnny didn't come here to sit. We will all see. Saw every play of his in college and I would take him on my team. He is not perfect and the fans should really connect with him
B
Brownsnow
@Brownsnow
Posts
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
Jonathan Paul ManzielHe won the job as a freshman but he had competition at A&M as a freshman with Showers. He won the job with completion just like he will here. C'mon man
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielA&M give us room!!!! Go Johnny. Look at that poise. He has a lot of the BS he will have to put up with already figured out. Solid guy and his is real
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielHoyer is not on the trading block. Besides the fact he has limited value, you don't throw Manziel and say its all yours
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielCongratulations on the picks. I hope Gilbert is the best corner in the draft and here's hoping that Johnny can be the guy you are looking for. I wonder how many new Browns fans came on board but I'm excited for him playing for such a passionate fan base.