Email was sent. Is Eric section 537?
Was asking for myself +1 other. I can send Paypal before 8pm tonight since I'll be in the US tonight and I turn my phone off. Fingers crossed I hear back soon.
Email was sent. Is Eric section 537?
Was asking for myself +1 other. I can send Paypal before 8pm tonight since I'll be in the US tonight and I turn my phone off. Fingers crossed I hear back soon.
I've tailgated at Bills and Patriots games before. Is the Muni lot the one on Marginal road? Do I just BYOB and try and join up with people who have more elaborate setups (BBQ, etc) since we are travelling light (cooler and beer)? I read the cops are targeting people with alcohol... are they only ticketing the obnoxiously drunk people causing problems? I'm coming from Canada so the last thing I want is to end up in a foreign jail 
TopDawg, does the 20$ include parking (we will have a car)? Is it best to pay someone in advance to reserve a spot? And what time does the fun start?
I'll be in town for the Bucs @ Browns game. It's my first time going to a Browns game. I've seen some organized tailgaiting events on this board. Is there anything organized for this game? Stoked to be going!
Also, it seems like the police are cracking down on drinking in the municipal parking lots... is there a place I can go to, if there isn't anything being organized, that I can tailgate "properly" (beer!)?
Cheers!