brownthunder
Posts
-
Peyton Hillis Got Snubbed? -
Peyton Hillis Got Snubbed?http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-100-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-part-1-arcl-1985.html
#81 out of 100? Anyone think he should be higher?
-
Peyton Hillis Is Jacked Up!http://www.muscleprodigy.com/the-top-30-most-jacked-nfl-football-players-2011-part-1-arcl-1974.html
Good to see him on this list. I think he should've been in the top 10. That man is HUGE! Anyone got a bigger neck? I think not!
-
Peyton Hillis pulls trucks for his workout...BEAST MODEI think we have bigger things to worry about than Hillis. I dont get all the bitching around here. He was the ENTIRE offense last year. 8 fumbles is alot but a little early to declare we need an upgrade. Its a new year, new scheme......lets see what we have before we decide to make Hillis a third down and goal line specialist......go Browns.
guys a beast regardless
-
Peyton Hillis pulls trucks for his workout...BEAST MODEguy is a beast to say the least! trucks? LOL. talk about an animal at its finest!