Browns didn't look great. Officials looked worse. That was a touchdown. That wasn't a catch. Who cares. Couldn't make the playoffs any way.
BrownTown
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns Vs. Colts Game Day Thread!***He shit.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Colts Game Day Thread!***Their halftime adjustment should be to release Cundiff.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Colts Game Day Thread!***Pull hm.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesHoyer owes his lack of success today to shanahan, shanahan was worse than any player we had on that field.
OK, I won't use shanahan to justify Hoyer being bad, but shanahan wasn't good today either.
Totally agree about today. But the fact that Hoyer is second in passes over 20 yards is due in great part to the early play callng, but I think the league has caught up to it.
-
If you think Hoyer is a Franchise QB then sign here"The Falcons couldn't stop Isaiah Crowell (12 carries, 88 yards), but that didn't matter because Mike Pettine did it for them. Even though Crowell averaged 7.3 yards per carry, the Browns let Brian Hoyer throw it 40 times. Three of those 40 passes were picked off. "
Not my words,but relevant to the conversation. Although it may speak more to Shanahan
-
If you think Hoyer is a Franchise QB then sign hereOver all. big fan. But in a close game, it's the little things that kill you. He really seems to get the best out of his players, but up against a veretran head coach, he has some real liabilities righ now. Mike Smith calling an errant timeout in this game before their field goal was the only reason we had a shot to win this game.But we're not always going to go up against someone as inept as him.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesI think Hoyer owes a lot of his success to Shanahan. A lot of those long throws he hit were due to good play schemes. And even then receivers had to fall down to get the ball. I hope he's the answer, but it looks like he's more of a question mark.
-
If you think Hoyer is a Franchise QB then sign herehttp://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/completionPct
Worst completion percentage in the NFL.Browns are winning despite him. And I worry about Pettine too. Clock managent is a real issue with him, but I realise as a rookie head coach he can learn.But going into halftime today with 2 timeouts when we were driving was very telling.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesWho is this Stockton dude and why do you all hate him so much?
-
If you think Stockton is a real browns fan then sign hereSo posts about Hoyer can get you banned, but posts about someone who posts about Hoyer ar acceptable? This board is weird.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 games -
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesThanks for the feedback. I live on the west coast. Don't get to discuss the Browns much. Just looking for some input on Hoyer. I love his story and his heart, just don't see the numbers stacking up.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesThe Browns are 4-2 in their last six games despite Hoyer. How much would you have the Browns give him to sign on for another contract? 100 miilion like Dalton?
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesStill not a single post that actually discusses Hoyer. Why even have a thread. Hoyer needs to sit. Please tell me why that is incorrect. Otherwse, keep posting worthless drivel and personal attacks to make yourself feel better.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesTitle of the thread is Brian Hoyer Last Six Games. People on the thread have overwhelmingly defended Hoyer. I put up stats to contradict that. Seems like the point of the thread. I sthat all you do here i tell people to leave, and rate them on the number of posts they've made? Good times.
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesWay to add nothing to the conversation. Is that how I get to 10,530 posts?
-
Brian Hoyer Last 6 games -
Brian Hoyer Last 6 gamesIf Mke Smith doesn't call that worthless timeout, we don't have a shot to win that game. If Hoyer can hit an open receiver regularly, we win that game by 2 touchdowns easily. When your team wins a game, and during the presser the first thing your QB does is apologize, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to praise him.
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***Pettine almost gave the game away. Going for it twice on fourth down, we would have been tied going into our last drive. And I know hndsight is 20/20, but you don't take points off the board in the middle of the 3rd quarter. I enjoyed ths win, but this coaching staff makes me think I won't enjoy many more.