How's it goin round these parts?
Enjoying 0-2?
How's it goin round these parts?
Enjoying 0-2?
Leave please. Its week two. You don't see us lurking around your boards.
I'm here to talk football now....
Let me put it this way, It is better to lose bad and win big in the draft than lose average and lose again in the draft ;-).Jake Locker, Mark Ingram ..... 2010 is gonna be a good year and I hope u bucks go 7 - 9 . good luck with ur season.
lol the attitude of a true loser. Can't say I'm surprised considering the general mentality of the rest of this board.
I think you made a typo. It should say ldycracksfan.
What witty and cunning humor!
Outplayed?First off, our defense shut you out in the second half.Both teams looked terrible.
Both teams had defenses that are obviously very much improved but still bent and had some bad mistakes.
Both teams had QBs that didn't look as amazing as their team's fans were hoping. Both had stupid interceptions, a long touchdown throw and far too many misses on 3rd and long. The difference was Freeman getting lucky when a ball that was thrown terribly behind his receiver in the endzone was tipped straight up by the corner and fell into the hands of the WR.
Both teams fumbled away chances in the red zone that should almost certainly have been scores that would have broken the back of the other team.
Questionable playcalling, too many moments that made the fans think "uh oh, I hoped that had been fixed".
Both teams played awful, Tampa won but couldnt cover the spread giving the Browns multiple attempts to comeback and win/tie the game near the end
Yeah, Tampa won, but to say that either team outplayed the other can make a somebody sick to their stomach.
I wouldn't call it lucky on that TD either. Williams has said he knew exactly what he was doing when he tipped that ball up.
Yeah, we fumbled on a chance to make the game 24-14... you threw a pick when the game was 14-3.
You outplayed us in the first half, and we outplayed you in the second half... difference was that we played better and were able to walk away with a win.
BTW- How many times did I say Delhomme would blow it for you?
I'm not trying to be a dick and hate to rain on your parade. However, if you want some sort of response I will tell you that I am sick to my stomach today over the loss because during the game I was mumbling to myself what a poor team we were facing. I thought the Bucs sucked. Our defense has been horrible against the run for ten years and our main DT didn't start and wasn't up to speed, yet we were dropping ball carriers in the back field. I was not impressed with your QB play, he was awful at times. Your defense appeared quicker than our lame ass offense in the second half and we failed to make any adjustments that mattered. Josh Cribbs had about as poor of game as I can ever remember him having. Although maybe I should give your special teams credit although Cribbs just had some bad decisions on fielding the ball and with his cuts too, and the penalties screamed, 'poor-ass football team'.Have a big happy xxxxing week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.
Great win yesterday ... If I were you, I would go to the nearest bakery and have a great big yellow cake made with a smiley face iced on it. Declare tomorrow a 'Happy Day' all day in celebration of the squeaked out win over the Browns. Get some ice cream too, you guys deserve it.
(I'm clapping over here ... like, non-stop)
lol... another sore loser who can't accept the fact that his team was actually outplayed.
Still waiting...In this thread? Try this entire board.It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.
Pathetic.
Board is full of cowards who can't own up.
well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..
Yeah, only difference is that our team actually improved. You guys just thought you did.
There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.
LOL
Might be the best post I've seen on here yet.
That is pure BS, so if you catch a ball and never touch the ground it is incomplete according to what you said/...............the guy caught the ball and it was a TD and called a TD and then POLITICS made the rules............as USUAL
I'm just saying... it's the rule. The rule is poorly written and it cost the Lions the game.
What rule is that? you need to control the ball in the end zone for four seconds?......they blew it huge and that is what it is.........welcome to the NFL .........you be popular yu get the rule.......you be a loser and rules get........twisted
Cant say I disagree with your last line...
But the rule is that the receiver must maintain possession throughout the ENTIRE thing.. that means on the ground and getting up from the ground...
Yes its a horrendous rule and too broad and doesn't account for every different scenario... but it's still the rule and according to the stupid "rule" it wasn't a TD.
It's stupid and needs to be fixed.
Agreed. The call complied with the actual written rule... but thats the problem... the rule is defunct.
We contributed more to the Bucs winning the game than the Bucs did. With the exception of the one long pass play we gave up, our D played well given the circumstances. After that terrible falling down pick Jake threw and his mystery injury, the spirit of the offense just died. It wasn't helped by the pass pass run, playcalling by Daboll after we got the lead. Here is a quick summary of the reactions of the 150+ Browns fans I watched the game with in Chicago...1. Wow we are looking good, Jake is making some sketchy throws but they are working.
2. Hillis is a beast but why are we featuring him instead of Harrison?
3. Uh oh, turnovers.
4. Oh man, the Bucs can't do anything. I hope we don't give the game away.
5. We aren't doing anything on offense. This can't continue if we want to win
6. TURNOVERS! We are going to give the game away!
7. Bad field position, We gave the game away!
8. It's 4th down, we have to go for it, CALL A TIMEOUT!!!!
9. Lose game, hang head and brace for the wrath of BucsnBiceps
Fixed it for ya
Like I said, creepy.

What is creepy is he knew where to get the anal lube photo.
Look... I know you guys live in Cleveland and aren't exactly the smartest bunch of folks... but google is this amazing new thing that lets you search for websites/images. You can quite literally search for ANYTHING and get an answer or an image.
Try it out sometime.
suns said:
Where you got beat up everyday?
Gonna have to do better than that.
suns said:
Oh, so we're talking about you now.
Just had a flashback to 6th grade. Thanks.
That was neither jjbjeff or myself.
I was asking you that earlier if someone said that. I didn't see it. Thank you for clearing that up.
Obviously that's not what either of us arguing though.
Speaking of talking to a brick wall.
We said he held the offense back... not the running game.
Goodness.