To all Cleveland Browns fans,
I must implore you to reach out to your front office and please advocate the drafting of Trent Richardson. I, as a Bucs fan, know all too well the dangers of selecting overrated runningbacks in the top 5 and I would hate for this to occur yet again in such a short time span. I know that you all lost Peyton Hillis and I feel like he would add to your offense greatly. I personally don't like Trent because we have LeGarette Blount and merely need a compliment back and not a feature one.
I am still salty and bitter over losing Joe Thomas to you guys back in 2007
... but I am willing to put that in the past if you guys can do us sane Bucs fans a favor and get rid of Trent Richardson out of our way so we can take Morris Claiborne or Luke Kuechly or any defensive player.
I appreciate all who heed this message and help a fellow cellar dweller fan as well!
P.S. Screw the Steelers.