@atenears said:
The best thing the Bucs have going for them with the acqusition of Winslow is that you don't play any cold weather games this season (perhaps @ Seattle on Dec 20th). He sucks in the cold weather and if he scores from here on out they will be the first scores late in the season of his career.
Enjoy him, he may have another season or two left on those knees ... and hope he don't catch staph from anymore piercings on his nut sack.
Good riddance to that kook.
Yeah, you teams that picked up Edwards and Winslow are just blowing right by us ... up to a combined record of 2-10 now since their acquisitions? (hold on, I have to call my Mom, this news is worth it)
I can't stand when people come on here and act like Sanchez was a no-brainer pick ... hell, even right now he isn't a no-brainer pick in hindsight.
I agree with Zippy, what we have here is a giddy Tampa fan who got some win muscles this weekend and toured the other 1-win team sites spreading rainbows.
Take a hike Sanchez fag.
Relax man. I know the Bucs aren't going anywhere this year, and the Browns wouldn't be either even with Winslow, Edwards, and Sanchez or Freeman. As a Bucs fan, I feel good about the future of my offense, but I know defense is the key to us being successful.
As a fan who is interested in front office moves, personnel, and drafting, I am interested to see what you guys will do there, and I am critical of what you guys have done this year and in the recent past. I didn't come to troll or to spread rainbows. What is it with you guys and the homo name calling?