I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one
Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.
I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.
Where did you get it from?
I didn't make this so I don't know if you can use it, but I really like this one
Wow fantastic pic, best I have ever seen.
I would pay to get a large pic of that and have it framed on my wall, never seen anything like it.
Where did you get it from?
Well this has been an interesting read.
I met one of you in tower city last year ,where abouts in the Cotswolds are yous from how long have you two been following the Browns and been going to games?
Cheapest flights I find are from Heathrow with dial a flight , you use any other ones aiports / travel agents?
Everyone has different views on what is over the top, I mean if that bone lady sat in front of me I might have to ask her to take that headpiece off if blocking my view.
I cant talk as we have a 10 ft x 8 massive Browns Backers union jack flag with all the Browns logos on it. Some people may look at that and think thats a bit over the top attention seeking. Same as your t-shirts people will look and comment. Everyone has their opinion and its a free world I guess.
Just out of interest how did the Browns contact you about a free stadium tour and interview? dont worry I am not trying to steal any limelight, interviews are not for me I would be bright red and sweating before anyone asked the first question, you two seem like naturals to it.
Not thought about starting a browns backers club out your way? Would help others that cant get to or back from London after the British Bulldawgs game meet ups?
If two browns fans can bump into each other in one pub imagine how many browns fans could be in the area wanting to meet up in a pub and watch the one or two live games we could be on this season.
All the best!
Here We Go Brownies ! Here We Go ! ouw! ouw!
Also, out of curiosity, why are the English soccer teams, except for a few, not named after the city in which they play? These are the largest cities in the UK:
London 7.2 Million- god loads ,some areas have the same poplutation as small citys so teams split into areas.
Birmingham 992000 birmingham fc
Leeds 720000 Leeds utd fc
Glasgow 560000 glasgow rangers fc- glasgow celtic fc
Sheffield 512000 sheffield utd ans sheffield wed
Bradford 467000 bradfor city fc
Edinburgh 450000
Liverpool 440000 Liverpool fc
Manchester 420000 man utd and man city = sound like gay clubs
Bristol 380000 bristol rovers fc and bristol city fc
Wakefield 316000 none
Cardiff 310000 cardiff city fc
Coventry 305000 coverntry city fc
Nottingham 285000 nottingham forrest fc + notts county fc
Leicester 280000 Leicester city fc
Sunderland 280000 ---Sunderland Afc - These fans are the closest you will find to Browns fans- not been in any finals for years- some awful seasons they have had- no superstarts- yet still get an average 40,000 + a season. They now have a main man who has come in and got the club on the right track after years of being misguided.
The closest rivals newcastle get all the bandwagon fans- tv coverage- been in lots of finals- and play in black and white- ring any bells?
Belfast 280000 ---- oh thats a tricky one
Newcastle upon Tyne 259000---- Newcastle utd
Brighton 248000 Brighton and hove albion fc
Hull 240000 ----- Hull city fc
Plymouth 240000 - Plymouth Argyle fc
Stoke-on-Trent 239000 --Stoke City fc
Wolverhampton 239000 -- Wolverhampton Wanderes fc
Derby 230000------- Derby County fc
Swansea 225000 ------ Swansea city fc
Southampton 220000 ------southampton fc
Salford 215000
Aberdeen 215000 - Aberdeen
Is it perhaps of the 20 team, like half of them are located in London?
Humm you lost me here, most are named after the city.