Watching Kizer makes me remember the good old days of Brandon Weeden, Charlie Frye and the other better qbs we've had before him.
Hogan should definitely have another shot.
Watching Kizer makes me remember the good old days of Brandon Weeden, Charlie Frye and the other better qbs we've had before him.
Hogan should definitely have another shot.
I'm ok with Garrett. Peppers pick made no sense especially with the "analytics" approach. I don't think he's made one great play all season.
Of course I say that and a stupid throw.
I agree they are playing better though.
What they didn't bite on the fake reverse... wow ... why...
Hey, let's throw passes at the line of scrimmage down 14 with 3 minutes left.... WTF is this playcalling. Hue sucks!!!!
and sacked
wow... massive overthrow
Is Hogan still hurt? I can't imagine Kessler has done anything to pass him?
I haven't seen a Browns QB actually throw with anticipation for years. We've seen so many hold on to the ball too long (Kizer, Kessler, McCown, RG3, Manziel, Weeden and whoever else in between). They all held on to the ball too long and took too many sacks. Hogan's throws have been pretty accurate too. Maybe teams will adjust to him and he won't play as well if they prepare for him but hell, give him a shot.
He's played against Pittsburgh's real defense and looked way better that's why I feel like he's forcing stuff elsewhere when it seems like Pryor would have a better shot.
Lewis really looked like he didn't want to throw to Pryor or throw a block for him either, I think he's worried about being expendable if they keep him.
Funny
Wish he had stayed around instead of signing Jason Campbell... At least you don't already know he sucks and he played pretty decent in buffalo last week.
Nickelback hasnt written a original song since....... well never.
Wheres Holcomb?... kidding... I think....
Haha thanks. I was tired of using momass because it possibly sounds like he might be good.
We need to give the other recievers on the rostrer a shot. We should never see Robiskie on the field again and Mohommad Massivequeef needs to be replaced. Also 5 yard routes in the middle are getting old and never seem to work.
Agreed.
There is no way he should have taken over hc and oc. I am so tired of passing to set up the run when we have hillis. I actually miss mangini for sure. We abandon the run as soon as we get behind.