Whew! Thought the refs had another W
BvilleBrown
Posts
-
Who else is ordering a Willies jersey? -
How About These Refs & Goodell's League?wtf is going on
I have no words
-
How About These Refs & Goodell's League?When you tackle the receiver of course it’s uncatchable.
-
What Would a Browns SB Win Mean To Cleveland?Beer shortages in the Midwest. Dip in productivity measures in Ohio. The mother of all celebrations.
-
Predictions four games in? (2018)7-8-1 is realistic, I agree. With Baker, we're competitive in most games. As is usually the case, gotta win turnover battle, make NFL plays on offense ( catch the dang ball to start with) and play sound defense/special teams. Easier said than done but not impossible ( well maybe sound special teams approaches the limit today). But now, I think we have a chance every week. Go Browns.
-
NFL Phucks Cleveland Twice in 4 WeeksFrom Yahoo Sports:
“Replay change was a surprise
The overturned call was a stunner. Spots are rarely changed by replay in the NFL, and video appeared to confirm that Hyde did, indeed, have the first down. But the call was made, and.........”. Refs just refused to change a Stooler challenge on a spot for Ravens. Yes The Browns had 2 opponents today.
-
Ravens SteelersAnyone watching? I bet the rapist to get over 302.5 passing yards so I sit pretty after a bad beat earlier when I bet Tyler Lockett over 53 yards and he got......53
John Brown is a hell of a deep threat
He’s at 246 now. Probably gets there.