I have to tip my hat to y'all. This is a serious quality thread. I've only been a fan of this franchise since they relocated to Arizona in '88, but consider myself well versed in their history... miserable as it mostly has been.
1. I heard the Kerry Collins stat on the radio the other day. Still find it surprising.
3. I didn't know Cards/Browns were ever in the same division.
4. Cards have a LONG list of terrible QB's during their time in AZ. D'Wreck Anderson is probably the most despised of the group.
5. Tupa. :shakes head:
9. First I've heard that we're 4-0 at home in the playoffs... pathetic that that stretch covers 95 years.
12-B. I knew about Joe Namath. He's not the only 1st round QB pick the Cards have had to refuse to play for the team. Kelly Stouffer was picked in the first round and sat out the entire year. Cards eventually traded his rights to Seattle.
12-C. Letting Jamir Miller (among several other key contributors from our '98 playoff win over Dallas) was one of the worst mistakes our Front Office ever made. First playoff win since '47.
Great thread.