car ramrod
Posts
-
Browns Tryouts from yesterday -
Banta-Cain maybe a Brown?http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...ome-leverage-1/
I think this would be a good pick up. I think he has 3 sacks this year.
-
Joe Thomas InterviewGood stuff Earl. You the man.
*THANKS*
-
Lumbergh jumped the gun, so did the media.Masters said:
Unless he starts winning games, he's not going to get many FA interested in coming to CLE, unless they are over paid.I think right now, there would be more guys saying don't come play for EM than there would be saying to come play. Seems the Jets locker room was the same way.
I do agree with you. But free agency is way overated.
Its all about the draft. I hate to say it but the Steelers never bring in "top" free agents. They build their team through the draft. We need to do the same.
-
Claussen vs Tebow for the HeismanI dont watch Tebow that much but just watched him against LSU and he was not that good at all. I dont know if it was the concussion or what but I though we was terrible.
He will never be a NFL QB in my mind.
-
Lumbergh jumped the gun, so did the media. -
Standings Don't Have a Column for PrettyMasters said:
Same to you.
-
Standings Don't Have a Column for PrettyMasters said:
If continuing to be at the bottom of the league in offense, rush defense, and playing a game like Sundays is getting better, this team is up shit creek imo.Nice to see you again Masters.
Same thing different day.
-
Fantasy Basketball -
Alex MackThanks for bringing that up EJ...the guy is starting to show what is in store...and it is good.
You got that right. When we drafted him I lost my mind saying WTF are we doing............ But he will be a good one for a long time. I'm excited about this pick. Next years draft is so huge for our franchise. We can NOT fukc this draft up.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winLOL....once more you show that you're the one that doesn't read the boards. Please find ONE post where I stated that I hate that we won yesterday. Just one. I'll wait. Try not to be too long though, its almost dinnertime here.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Smooch, smooch NEB. I'll tuck you in after dinner little guy.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winYep, I do read the board. I just don't do it blindly or with bias, like you do. Thanks for playing though.
Thanks for playing though? Seriously? You are one funny cat and ............ nevermind you win. I played and you defeated me. Only if I could be like you Neb.
We suck and I hate that we won yesterday and hate our QB and our coach and our gatorade bottles and our helmets. Damn Browns we suck ass even when we win.
-
So... a neighbor of mine hung up a Steelers flag outside his house yesterdayI'm already preparing a ransom note. I fully intend to steal the ugly thing with the intentions of giving it back under certain stipulations. What should I ask for?
Nothing serious like money, folks... This is just for fun, and I know the family pretty well.
Also, I'm open to any other suggestions in addition to flag kidnapping.
My question is he a new Steeler fan or a old Steeler fan?
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winI really don't recall too many people defending Quinn other than saying he still needed more time to properly evaluate. With DA its not "Now that DA plays like shit", its more like "Now that DA CONTINUES to play like shit, CONTINUES to play like the 3-6 QB he was last season" that people are jumping his ass about.
Honestly, if Quinn had been in and it played out just like yesterday, most would be in here saying the same thing they are saying now. Some of you seem to equate displeasure with DA as being support of Quinn even without Quinn being mentioned. The reality is most on here do not equate those two things at all. We equally bash a bad QB performance no matter who it is.
Negative ghostrider. But you can believe whatever you want. Do you read the board?
Anyway I'm getting tired talking about the same thing over and over and over. I'm just staying positive after a win and wish you fellow Browns fans would stay positive as well. Not going to happen so......
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a win@.mz said:
Of course they exist, but they aren't for you to worry about, because you know better, and you know their agenda.Forshizzle
Meaningless may have been the wrong word. How about 'inconsequential?'
We are a losing team this year. Our record doesn't matter much. Seeing what we have is. I don't care that we got a W yesterday, because we stunk. If were were angling for a playoff spot AND we won like we did yesterday, that's a different story. That's cool. This was just pathetic IMO.
I guess we just have different opinions. Mine is better than yours.


-
Standings Don't Have a Column for Prettygreat post.
-
Dre BlySingletary is earning these guys respect whereas mangini is trying to make them respect him. I like Mike
Oh here we go again with the Mangini talk. Do you think we can also talk about how bad DA and Quinn are please.
BTW, I seriously would not be surprised if Mike actually killed one of his players one day. I respect the hell out of him but would not surprised if that happend.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winOh and mz the pussy...
you said winning a meaningless game.
I do call bullshit on that. There is no such thing. I won't get into a big post about it but I will say one thing. We have a losing mentality franchise. So no win is a meaningless win. We need every win that we can get. I think they call it confidence or something like that.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a winLike that didn't happen in week 1 thru 2.5 with Stan, Lums, Zombo, and others here about Quinn. Its not that anyone is excited to see DA play like shit, its that we expect it and he RARELY lets us down.
And that is the problem. You guys and those guys. When Quinn played like shit you (I'm assuming) and if not then others defended him. Now that DA plays like shit the same people that defended Quinn are so quick to jump into DA's ass. To me they both suck ass with DA being a little bit better than Quinn. But thats my opinion. This whole thing is a joke. What if Quinn won and had that game? What would some of you guys say?
A win is a win is a win that is a win. Anyway you cut it we won the game. And if Quinn was the starter and had that game Quinn fags would back him while DA queers (I think thats what you guys call em) would bash Quinn. And if it was DA queers that got that win like that (which is what happend) then Quinn fags bash DA and DA queers have his back.
Funny funny stuff. Somewhere in this whole mess we forgot to root for OUR team instead of players. Again just my opinion and you and others can call me blind and this and that. Thats my two cents.
-
6-3 or 60-3, it's still a win@.mz said:
I still disagree with you. Which is fine, because you are allowed to celebrate whatever you like.And I do think there are fewer DA haters who want the Browns to lose to spite him than you suspect. But that's nothing I care about either.
Yes, I saw a pretty decent D yesterday. But I saw an offense (gameplan AND execution) that does not deserve celebration in victory, and I refuse to celebrate dogshit, even if it got a (pretty meaningless, if you ask me) W in the win column.
Wait, I'm not saying that our offense is good or deserves any recognition or props or whatever the hell you want to call it. Because they dont deserve shit. They deserve a big fat F. They should do a steak and beans contest. The D gets to eat steak right in front of them while the O has to eat beans.
My point was that there are people here that seriously cheer when DA does bad and would like for us to lose when he starts, I promise you that there are some people here that wish that. That my friend is terrible. Agree or disagree whatever.
Last week it was yeah DA played pretty good but he didnt get the win. Now its DA played the worst game ever (which yes he did) and we didnt deserve to win. Who the fukc cares. We won the game. DA, Quinn, Betsy, Sally who gives a shit who our QB is as long as we win is my point.