We have not seen anything that really looks like a QB in a Cleveland Browns Jersey since Kosar...I am beginning to think they are an endangered species. We have, perhaps the worst draft history, EVER! Cut the Johnny lovers a little slack, part of the defense of Johnny has to do with this draft fact and the reality that once again we have made the wrong pick. Hell blind squirrels throwing acorns (or buckeyes) at the draft board would have done better. Now it is time to face facts, Johnny is not our guy.
Carlsbad MMQB
Posts
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
Jonathan Paul ManzielI think the real heart of the issue with this football team, is that they do not operate by one of the primary principles of success. I don't know about any of you, but where I grew up, if somebody was your fuckin' guy, you backed him right or wrong. Did Bill Bellicheater hang Brady out o dry during deflate gate? Did Brady turn on Bill and say "he told me to do it!" HELL F'in NO! Because Brady if Bill's fuckin' guy, and he may kick his ass in private, but never in public. We need a lot less pansy ass finger pointing around here and a lot more loyalty. Pettine's problem is he has no fuckin' guy; how do I know you ask? Because if Manziel was his guy he would of told reporters to stick those photos, videos, tweets and any other inflammatory media bullshit, where the sun don't shine and leave his boy alone! So clearly Manziel ain't it, and if McCown was his guy then he would have had the balls to say "Look, I don't give a rats ass what you fans want, as soon as this old fart is healthy again I am gonna play him, because he is my FUCKIN' GUY!" Pettine better hope he is someone's guy, and if he is maybe he can learn some loyalty from that fuckin' guy. Oh, and by the way if your on a team, your fuckin' guy is the person standing next to you. That's my take... I am sick of these Browns impostors ruining the legacy of a once proud team that made our hearts swell with pride. I have not forgotten, and impostors or not these are our fuckin' guys and while they are here lets defend them.
Pettine, your an ass, but your our coach and if you say your benching Johnny, right or wrong I am with you.
These are our guys, and I know I just called them impostors, but that was said in our house, this is our team and if don't respect them no one will.