I live in Northern Virginia now and its terrible. I would walk into bars at the beginning of the season after the skins were 2-1 after barely beating two horrible teams and their fans would chant super bowl and I would have to remind them rex gross was their QB
half my friends in D.C. arent even skins fans because they were so fed up with their own fans. And their not bandwagon fans either cause they like the broncos and buccaneers for some reason.
C
Carm
@Carm
Posts
-
As A Redskins Fan, I Must Say -
As A Redskins Fan, I Must SayTom Heckert is the Browns GM now and has been here for two years with two solid drafts, he was also the GM of the Eagles as they beat up the redskins twice a year every year. Dont know how he feels about RG3 but I trust him..and have fun with Dan Snyder running your team and mike shanahan who couldnt do anything after Elway left.
-
HadenAll you guys slurpin' Haden he played like garbage today.... Where are the guys taken Haden over Suh
Its cool how u wait for Haden to have a "bad" game to say he is not good even though Lloyd clearly pushed off for the td and he still barely had any yards against Haden. Thank god u dont run the Browns otherwise u might actually make them worse if that is even possible.