Forgot, does anyone think ben looks like boris karloff in that pic?
carsonp
Posts
-
Big Ben Accused of Rape... again -
Big Ben Accused of Rape... againIt appears Big Ben was raised on Browns woman. This is embarrassing.

-
Quinn to St. LouisWith the names of the QB's being brought up the last couple of days we might as well draft one and go from there. The names that have been brought up are, over the hill marginal players at best.
-
Big Ben Accused of Rape... againReally? Ever hear of Otto Graham?
OK, second best

-
Big Ben Accused of Rape... againMaybe we should trade for him. The dude's a dirt bag but who cares, he is a winner. Would be the best QB we ever had.
-
Derek Anderson Blasts YOUMetcalf_FTW said:
DEREK HAS A RIGHT TO BE MAD. I love the Browns and am as loyal of a fan as there is, but you don't cheer the guy for getting injured, especially after he gave you the best season in over a decade. Browns have wonderful fans, and we also have A LOT of white trash hillbillies who don't know squat about the game that love to just act like a drunken fool in the stands on Sundays.Everyone always talks about our great, loyal fan base, but we are not good fans as a whole. Same with the Cavs and Indians, when we are winning we love our team and fill the seats, but when we lose, we don't give a crap. The tribe may not sell out a HOME OPENER and if Lebron leaves Cleveland the Cavs would go under!
Cleveland sticks with their teams and never roots for a new squad, I will give them that, but we have way to many rude drunks representing US, THE GOOD FANS. I would venture to say that a majority of people on this board can be respected, coming to a forum like this to discuss detailed football topics. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT, and whether you want to admit it or not, you know that our fans are not what we make them out to be.
I was ashamed to be a Browns fan when we cheered D.A. getting hurt. That's something Philly would do.
Remember the Cincy coach yelling at his fans, this isn't Cleveland -- he had a point.
Bottlegate, as well.
I am just sick to my stomach again, remembering how terrible we really are.
Careful there Metcalf. Your speaking the truth. You could get banned for that here. It doesn't matter how big a browns fan you are, never speak negative . Drink the kool-aid and pretend. The admins around here don't take kindly to negative remarks about the browns no matter how true. Heck, I finally signed up to post this warning after lurking here for a long time and I'll probably get banned for saying this. Sad