I am happy with our helmet & uniforms (fan since 1970, presently 48 years old).
As far as the Dawg Pound stuff, it's a link with our last good memories of playoff football, and the old stadium. Everyone has their opinions about it-I don't mind it, but since our winning percentage at the new stadium is about 33%, we have to hang onto something, and that seems to be it.
Also, probably the 3rd or 4th time I went to a Browns game, it was vs. the Chargers, and we tied 16-16. I remember telling my dad that Dan Fouts looked pretty good...never knew he would be THAT good.
Bob806 - cool post. i'm 42 and the first season i remember is 1979 (the rise of Air Corryel and near misses in the playoffs). cool to hear someone bring up Dan Fouts - he is the only player i would really like to get an autograph from. the players from the era you grow up are always old favorites.