No, no, none of those things.
It's a nice, hunk of a boyfriend who probably wouldn't appreciate pics of the goods all over the interweb. And, some really gross spider bites. I had to go to the Dr, they were that bad.
No, no, none of those things.
It's a nice, hunk of a boyfriend who probably wouldn't appreciate pics of the goods all over the interweb. And, some really gross spider bites. I had to go to the Dr, they were that bad.
I take it you are female, Shelby?Then you are in luck ... we accept flashes.
Post a flash and we'll make sure Mark gets the message and Lori has the best anniversery yet.
I'd love to flash you, but alas, I have this thing . . . it's gross, really.
Again seriously. Not sure if your more her friend or his....but....if he needs a comercial on sport center or the help of this ZOO to remember, then he needs more help than just remembering the actual date of his anniversery.
More hers, and I wholeheartedly agree. I personally would never even associate with a Browns fan.
I've only been to Cleveland once, and that was just the airport . . .not sure if the Burger King there is indicative of your great city or it's native peoples.
I couldn't resist, with the ALL CAPS and explanation points and all.
I know, subtley has never been my strong point. I should know better, but I wanted to be sure to get his attention, and my flashing skills are limited from my location.
Great. Now step 2 is learning the subtle art of the private message feature (pm), unless public embarrassment was your intention all along.
Your sarcasm is duly noted and appreciated. I don't know his screen name. I would have done that had I had any idea of what he goes by.
Seriously, she mentioned that their anniversary was coming up, and that he wouldn't remember, I said "too bad I couldn't remind him" she mentioned that I could get a commercial on Sports Center or that he comes on here. . . turns out I know how to register for a message board faster than I can buy a commercial.
Just tryin' to help a brotha out. 
Just wanted to remind him and have no other way of getting to him : ) Thanks, if you know Mark, please remind him it's his 4 year anniversary with Lori