Boom thank u john
chimpy07
Posts
-
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread*** -
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***Someone's gonna look at us an think they gonna take greedy and jump us... We need to make a move
-
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread***Surely its time to pull the trigger and trade up for greedy?
-
So if Duke plays well for 8 games, why bother with hunt?Realistically, can duke give you 8 weeks of consistency?? As much as I'm a duke fan, my answer would be no.
-
Bell to jet’sThe steelers had over 20m in room. They signed Steven Nelson and donte moncrief and have ten picks in the draft. The Browns look nice on paper. You still have to play the games. The Browns have had to suck for a really long time to get to this point. What do you want to bet the steelers don't suck?
You didn't address the "missing the play offs and just fine" bit
-
Free agency begins March 11DL Malik Jackson to Eagles.
That will hurt a few browns fans wanting to see him in brown n orange
-
Vernon traded to Browns In Exchange For Kevin Zeitler -
Vernon traded to Browns In Exchange For Kevin Zeitler$71m left if cap space after the trade I read somewhere, maybe we go for Mosely next. Things seem to be hotting up
-
ZeitlerI prefer the rumour that Dorsey doesn't allow leaks
-
ZeitlerWell, there are likely all kinds of weird, stupid OBJ rumors.
Absolutely, I just seem to remember reading one involving zeitler, can't remember if it was the 3way where we get Von Miller and OBJ..... LOL
-
Draft Day Trivia, First round QBsIsn't number 4 Brandon Weeden?
I'm from the UK btw with limited knowledge so please keep that in mind before ripping on me
-
ZeitlerWhy? Isn't he one of the anchors on our OL.
Think he was part of the OBJ trade rumour if I remember correctly.
-
Jimmy Garoppolo SpeculationSorry haven't heard Garoppolo mentioned in a while
-
Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation -
Bitonio signs extensionZombo said:
Really?
The mock draft is a big annual event around here, and threads are all pinned at the top, so you can simply start reading after that.
Zombo
Right, so we need like 4/5 threads that could all be kept in 1 in reality.
-
Bitonio signs extension -
Browns trade for BROCK OSWEILERWould love to know how some think this is a move to get JG...
You think the pats would take a 2018 2nd with or without Bo and serve up JG??
I'm thinking if we cut him were gambling on one of the qb needy teams above us at 12 takes him leaving us to get MT if that's the guy.
I'm in the cut RG3 and take the half hit camp, give him a year and see if he just had an off year last.
Would be typical browns if we cut BO and he signs for someone and makes the Pro bowl taking whoever to the playoffs.
-
Pryor to RedskinsVisiting the Redskins according to NFL network
-
KesslerMost of our picks so far are trainable projects, I dont say that critically, all have high ceilings, 1 thing I do like about all this is Coach Jackson's and the FO's confidence and belief in the coaching staffs ability to train and develop that talent.
This time next year we could be sat very pretty if 4-8 of this years draft class turn out to be reliable starters, especially with the wealth of next years picks we've already collected.
I like the direction this new look setup is going.
-
Draft Day 1 Thoughtsso now the ravens take Tunsil?