Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
C

Cielo

@Cielo
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
90
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Browns Bringing In Al Saunders As Senior Offensive Assistant (Official)
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Are the browns actually putting a quality staff together, and dare I say building a winning culture? I'm very very cautiously optimistic.


  • Fail for Cardale revisited.
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @cainedesoulis said:

    EVERY pick has potential franchise changing implications Especially at QB. We reap what we sow here and i can't think of a better waste than drafting on size and what 4 goodish games? Some of the worst decision making i have seen at an osu qb and thats the guy your enamored with. Lol i hope the FO don't think this way

    Those four goodish games led to a national championship and he's what? 12-0 as the starting qb for osu. Don't forget about that.


  • Pryor is back Baby!
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @clevfan4life said:

    that's actually a good job out of them. He's still a project and all but it shows they're willing to develop talent.

    Yet they cut him earlier and kept Bowe around to do nothing?


  • Potential Bomb Shell news story coming out of Berea...
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @mudfly said:

    ???....my money says walter is premature and probably wrong......as usual.......

    BUT....if it IS a sexual harrassement cover up.....its gonna be George Kokinis.....

    So....not on this staff, Owner or FO......(my guess, at least)......

    It's not Walter its Joe Lull and it's absolutely about this FO


  • Potential Bomb Shell news story coming out of Berea...
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @londonbrown said:

    I saw all this on twitter too, the guy who first said it seemed to be backed up as someone with good info. Personally have no idea who he is.

    He was a douchebag radio guy that I'm glad isn't on air anymore, apparently he still is a douchbag considering he kept a sexual harassment claim in his back pocket for a year to use when it suits him best.


  • Greg Brinda
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.

    Get a load of this guy.

    I'm 28 and I have never seen the Browns win, they are a joke and deserve more hatred than they get.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    Id like to think this isn't true.

    If it is, and the Browns know about it, I'm flabbergasted that we are still rolling with him as #2.

    That's why I don't believe it. I'd like to think the Browns would cut bait, especially with Davis signing a three year deal.

    Z

    They would roll with Austin Davis as the two if Farmer didn't completely shit the bed in every draft.


  • Jonathan Paul Manziel
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    I know for a fact it was coke as one of my friends was one of the guys that supplied it. Namely the day they had to go find Johnny to report to his rehab at the Browns facility.

    This same friend is also good friends with Rubin and is still in contact with him he even got tickets from him to Seahawks home opener. The stories this guy has are priceless considering he really isn't a sports fan so he just talks about the players like they are random people. Probably why they trust him so much.


  • You can't defend this circus anymore.
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @browns_fucking_rule said:

    After today I have to stop supporting Pettine... This team has some serious weaknesses but with a good staff I guarantee they would be playing much better. This team has worlds more talent than the 99 team and yet barely plays much better. After watching Pettine bend over willingly as the refs call tick-tack penalties and not even have the balls to let the refs know how you feel. Then on the last turnover, to not even challenge the call or say anything about the facemask to mccown is just pussy... I swear when they showed Petting I thought he was going to cry. The team needs a coach who is willing to stand up for the them. All those players hanging their heads in the 3rd quarter is also an embarrassment... this is a reflection of their head coach.

    That play was automatically reviewed and it stood.


  • Mingo and his agent UPSET about playing time
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Make him a safety he's faster than all of our db's.


  • GREAT Game Today...but there's just a couple things
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Shelton doesn't neccessarily have to be existent in the backfield, he is eating up double teams opening up opportunities for others to get to the QB, which the Browns did often today.


  • Browns cut Phil Taylor
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @theolliec said:

    Brent Sobleski ‏@brentsobleski

    Should also point out that the Browns traded up for Taylor after Julio Jones trade down. KC used that extra pick to select Justin Houston.

    Wow!

    And the other picks were used on Greg Little, Owen Marecic, Weeden and a pick traded to get Richardson. Obviously none of them on the team anymore.


  • Official bodybuilding.com brah "fall guy" thread.
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    @logicisforsquares said:

    This morning I ate two eggs and a sausage patty.

    No beer or weed with it? You're out.


  • Official bodybuilding.com brah "fall guy" thread.
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Mike Reilly has been developing nicely and clearly has a future in the league so he's obviously going to need a fall guy, apply within.


  • Preseason game one
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Look at that the brah from bodybuilding.Com is one of the highest rated players from game one. This guy is going to be a stud


  • Bubble players....who stays or goes....
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    So they signed the brah from bodybuilding.com, nice.


  • Tashaun Gipson Returning For Training Camp
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    He doesnt want to commit himself to the team so hopefully he dies in a blazing car wreck like Paul Walker.

    I would cut him


  • Browns announce roster moves
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Hmm appears the brah from bodybuilding.com got cut.


  • Breaking: Tom Brady suspended 4 games, 2016 1st rounder gone.
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    Damn they got bitch slapped. I was just expecting a 4 game suspension like farmer got, must be because of their reputation.


  • Undrafted Free Agents
    C Cielo
    The Browns Board

    This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

    6'4" 270

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate