It was funny. He was working out with his brother and a friend. I was talking to him under the tent and he asked what I did for a living. I am a teacher and coach. And he said that is awesome and he had went to the high school I was working out at. I asked what he did and he said he played for the Cleveland Browns. I did not believe him at first, but then he told me his name and I remember a bunch of Buffalo fans wanted him in the draft that year. He was very complimentary of the Bills and said CJ Spiller was one of the best players he has played against. Thought that was a pretty interesting comment. He is built like Spiller but is about 20 LBS lighter than him. Buster seems really smart and all business. He was not wearing any flashy bling or anything and his car was a nice sporty Chevy car... not sure the make or model- he does not seem to spend outside his means. I was impressed that he acted like a real person and was not above me to have a nice 5 minute convo with me.
C
CJ Spiller Fan
@CJ Spiller Fan
Posts
-
Worked Out With Buster Skrine Today -
Worked Out With Buster Skrine TodayJust wanted to say I came away impressed with this young man. I was working out at a local high school in the Atlanta area and Skrine was there. It started to pour and there was a tent near by where we huddled under until the rain passed and chatted for awhile. He was very cordial, friendly, and was doing a lot of sprint work and running up and down the bleachers. He is very excited to be part of the Browns organization and he is exactly what an NFL player should be like. As you may be able to tell from my SN, I am a Bills fan but I will be rooting for Skrine and hope he continues to make meaningful contributions to your team and organization!!