The fact of the matter is when i signed on to coach this organization sitting at my house watching this organization for the past 10 years fumble after fumble after fumble. And everything that went on behind the scenes from the owner on down to the hiring and firing of the coaches. I sat back and said to myself What could i do to make this team better? And the answer was quite simple just my presence at this facility being in charge of this team. My coaching beyond that will speak volumes my past history will speak volumes. Not a 5 year plan not even a 2 year plan I will get it done this year. My team will not lose. If i came in here thinking we'd finish the season out 5-11 why would i even take the job? Why am i so confident? Look at me. I will instil confidence in that locker room when i walk through that door. When the players see me and they see the face they will know i mean business. Non of this slack-jaw shit that went on under the Shermur or Chudinski regime their all past history there gone it's over with. It stops here. Hoyer is not my starting Quarterback at this juncture no. My starting Quarterback remains anonymous at this juncture that's for me to know and for you to find out. The Steelers are rivals listen you don't need to tell me about rivals in this city for this team. I followed this team since 1974 I don't need a history on rivals. I know what the Steelers are about and believe me i know what were about what were about to become. Previous back you want huh? Well i was a Defensive end for Cleveland St Ignatious won 2 state championships what more do you need to know? I was at Syracuse University i had a scholarship there what more do you need to know? The only history you need to know is what i'm going to bring to this city a championship with-in the year. When we play under my regime you will see what this teams about
Clerk-
@Clerk-