CB Georgia, First Round, 9th Pick?? Stopped reading after this seeing this "fact"
Haha hilarious! Ya I'll chalk that up to constantly re-writing this article about 100 times. Anyway, I'm on board with supporting whoever we get, but when it is my opinion that we could have chosen more appropriately then of course I'm going to voice that opinion. The fact of the matter is that he has the worst QBR and passer rating of all FBS QB when blitzed, is small, and runs way too often rather than checking down or even seeing the open receivers. Sure if he fixes these things he'll be an elite QB. This is the same prospect as having Weeden fix everything that was wrong with his game. They each do one thing well - one athletic and one has a big arm. And that's the other point - Manziel's arm is average at best. Not like people blitz often in the AFC North or you need a decent arm to overcome the wind or anything.
. My twitter is AkitaKid