This is going to look really bad being my very first post here. I will be streaming a p2p feed on the myp2p.eu forums. Look for Clevefan TV. Only regular season games. I'm out of market for pre-season. I will not pay the NO-FUN-LEAUGUE any more money as D-TV will be getting there annual $230.00 for the NFL package. The reason why the NFL is cracking down is apparent. they wanted to offer this $40.00 package. Any way look for my "Stream Torrent feed at the myp2p.eu site. It's free no advertisements. Just want to help out fellow dawgs. Now If someone could PM me with a preseason feed It would be appreciated. Now that I found this board I'll come back more often:) Thanks in advance
For "Stream Torrent" Feeds you need the p2p program called "Stream Torrent" Downloadable here
extract it. Execute it and click on any stream torrent link and it will load in a window. Only clickable in Firefox and Explorer. I have not tried chrome or safari. You must let it buffer and it will also look like nothing is working at first but it will. Hopefully their will be a feed for us tommorow but there are none as of yet.