1. Seahawks. I'm a PNW guy and Seattle is an amazing city. Coupled with the turnaround of the program and the energy that fan base has, it's a good time to be a Hawk.
2. First emotion was shock. Most celebrity deaths don't do much for me. Paul Walker, Whitney Houston, even Michael Jackson.....sorry it just didn't affect me. This one, Robin Williams, hit me right in the feels. Immediately watched Good Will Hunting when I heard the news. A true loss.
3. Warped Tour 97
4. Yes. Tony Stewart is a hot head who will do anything to win. He has purposely hit people before, what makes anyone thinks this is different?? Sure, maybe he only intended to scare him, get close, spray him with dirt. Sure he probably didn't intend on killing him. But he did and they both are at fault.
5. I think Hoyer will start, get hurt or have a bad game, and Johnny will lead us to another 6 win season.