I found one good way to watch Browns games online.
I tried to watch football online on the p2p web sites and justintv links and I did get to watch the Browns online for about 15 seconds a single time, and for two minutes a different time, then it cut off and a pop-up said that it's not accessible in my area.
I had a hunch that it was just a problem with where I was located at that time, but I've tried it several times from a variety of states while traveling for work, and I cannot seem to catch over a couple minutes.
I finally took the plunge and bought NFL game pass. I can say that it is great...but man is it FREAKIN' PRICEY! ($25/week, or a season pass for $239 plus) but at least the connection didn't cut out while I was watching football online.
Then my Brother in law and I watched a game at his place on a neat little computer program he showed me that picks up all the Browns games and other NFL games.
He got his computer hooked up to his TV too, so it is pretty sweet to see live football online from computer to TV. And get this... he's only paying about 50 bucks as a one-time payment. He's been using the same program over a few seasons now, and he doesn't need to keep buying a brand new package every season like I have to with GamePass. Needless to say, I felt ripped off with Game Pass and switched over to his little program. So far it's been great. I haven't missed a game yet.
Go Browns!
