CoachFisher
Posts
-
Look out -
Look outSpoons and wash boards weren't meant for playing music!
the sad thing about this line of thought is i, and i'm sure most of any unbiased traveler, has met just as many backward ass hicks in the outskirts of ohio as tennessee. if you don't realize that then you're a xxxxing moron. thats the sad thing about these posts...hey were 50 miles north so we MUST BE BETTER AND NOT REDNECK. good god people wake the F up. i've lived all over the country and for you dumb shits to act like you are above other folks is so laughable its not even funny.
-
WEs Welker gets de cleated!wonder how long welker was out
-
QB Bruce Gradkowski Signs With The BrownsScott Player said:
I like it! bringing in some old guys!kinda worked for us
*still crossing fingers**
-
Look outI think I like Tootsies better, I guess the history, but Roberts is a great spot...does BR-549 play there much anymore...10 years ago, they played there pretty much every night....nice little country billy/boogie band. Haven't seen the Brazil-billy band in there now.....are they pretty good....well...I know they are good to play there.....you know what I mean.
i havent seen br549 in a while. i have an ugly ass roberts "home of br549" bright blue t-shirt they gave me one night to get me to stop drinking....lol, those wild years ago...
At least Cincy has that little beer fan section we always buy tickets for; I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.
i like cinci a lot...spent some time in the clifton gaslight district and had wonderful sushi at teaks!

-
Look outI will be up for the game. At this point more for a night at Tootsies and or Roberts, but I haven't missed a Browns game in Nashville...regular season or pre-season, so I figure I won't start now.
i really enjoy roberts after the games.
i see theres a lot of guy on here that havent visited nashville before.